Edge and Christian in Hall of Fame?

I was thinking abou the Hall of Fame, and though that E+C should really be inducted, when they have both retired, because they were one of the most dominant tag teams in history, what do you all think?

No Doubt Edge is going to be in the Hall of Fame one day asm for Christan He was never used to his full potential even though I think Down the raod when they both Hogans age they should be inducted but no time soon

I'd be surprised if Christian will be in there after he betrayed wwe to join TNA but plenty of others ahve done that with WCW.

he didn't betray anyone. His contract was up and he chose to leave.

and also, Hogan did a spot in TNA and so did Piper...

I agree with the Hardys inducted and the Dudleys, but E&C are both world champs too, and egde held the tag belt more then anytone in history.

edge is definently a future hall of famer because of his title history and his flawless record in tlc, christian im not so sure

edge will for sure make it in one day but i dont know about christan...he never really got that push in wwe that would make you think of him as a HOF canadit..... i wish they would bring christan back.......i think he would of been one of the top SD guys if he had stayed!!

They both truely deserve it Edge is definently hall of fame material Christon however never really did get his break to be a hall of fame candidate.

Just the fact that he's among the very few Canadian NWA champions is enough accomplishment for Christian to be in the Hall of Fame, but I think Chris Jericho deserves to be in the Hall more than Edge, because while Edge unified the U.S. and Intercontinental titles for a while, Jericho did the same with the WORLD titles, and also look at the men they beat to achieve their respecitve accomplishments, Y2J beat no other than the two hottest stars of the Attitude era, and who did Edge beat to unify? Why TEST!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back