ECW vs WWE [AFTERMATH THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zero

Rob Van Dam beats Rey Mysterio after a GREAT match, I loved the fact that both wrestlers were able to go very much so into their own personal styles of flexibility and arial moves.

Edge with help from Lita defeat Tommy Dreamer after hitting him with a spear, a very "hardcore" match indeed.

Big Show is now going to be on ECW!!!!

-----------
image credit, all rights reserved, http://wwe.com
-----------

Talk about the show here.

it was all around a good show. I think that the shows shouldn't combine. This gives them a chance to showcase the midcard guys more, and do something good with them instead of just throwing them in the show.

^^^ Review it, don't spam it.

RVD vs. Rey Rey
I loved this match, some great action in some parts, loved the vandamninator and bull dog of the top rope, I don't know about the ending though, Rey shouldn't of thrown the chair off, thought it ended the ending.
7.5/10

Mickie vs. Jazz
Now Jazz can make the face buster look real unlike Torrie Wilson, good, fast divas match, obviously not the best on the overall line up of the show but still good divas match.
4/10

Battle Royal ECW vs. WWE
lol, Mark Henry got eliminated first not fair! lol overall great to see Orton back, loved the ending, but not to sure on Show going to ECW exspeacily with his style of wrestling.
7/10

Tommy Dreamer vs. Edge
There were a few botched bits, I think, like when Edge was supposed to go threw the table, not to sure if was to, and when he totally missed the steal steps, lol, but good show with great foley promo after it.
6/10

John Cena vs. Sabu
Great match, 4 leg drops hit and one of those including an Arabian Death Drop, The Ending of the match put it down, Cena hitting an FU and then the STFU which was just gay. Good match by Sabu who I though carried it.
5/10

It was a good show with some great shocker and some great promos from Randy Orton and Foley. Good ending with show coming out and the RandS.

Extra: King and Tazz = Comedy Gold although Joey Styles was very annouying and I couldn't hear Kigns and Tazzs comments, poor JR he did nothing and got hazed by Styles and Tazz, loved the fight scene between the two near the end of the show, if you have a look closley after the add when we come back and King and Tazz are all good I swear Tazz looks like he's just about to erupt in laughter, its hard to think when the shows all said and done the two will probally be backstage having a beer together.

Overall 6.5/10 Show with some great shockers, some good matches.

shit man the show was mindblowing i got to go there and i can't believe what i saw! I mean ECW got big show to join and rey may join too with world title around his waist and rechristen it. i think WWE may finally meet its match --- EC fn W, bitch!

I can't wait to see what may be for ecw and one night stand 2.

realblackhart said:
ALRIGHT, WHo didn't like the show?

I hated it.
I was very angry when i saw credible cause he's a TNA wrestler. P.J polanko or something I forgot.

I was very sad.

I thought it was gonna be in a small arena. ECW is made for small arena's.

and finally the it didnt feel like ECW it felt like WWeCW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back