• The Undertaker

• Mick Foley

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The Undertaker vs. Mick Foley

The Following matchup takes place in Philadelphia, PA in the ECW Arena. All matches, unless other wise noted, take place under Extreme Rules.

3 Stages of Hell, Fall 1, Extreme Rules Match
A regular ECW wrestling match. There are no rules and no disqualifications. The first to score a pinfall or submission will be the winner.

The first fall would go to Taker. Lucky for him. It takes a while to wear him down. Which Foley would do. But ultimately Taker would gain the victory. But the majority of the damage would be done.

I could see this going either way, but I'll say Foley gets the first fall. They would both give each other a beating that Foley would get the better of, then Taker will sit up after the pin.

I voted for Foley in the first round, the Extreme Rules favours him, but it will still be a tough battle against Taker. Foley will win with a Double-Arm DDT to Taker on a steel chair wrapped in Barbed Wire in 13 minutes. I am surprised that the votes are close in this one, I expected Foley to get a quick lead in this match.

I'm taking Foley in this match. He's known as the hardcore legend for a reason. I really don't think the Undertaker is going to win the first match since he just isn't the hardcore type. Foley would bring out the Tacks, Barbed Wire, Chairs, ect. Taker would just try to beat him straight up. Foley in 16 minutes.

I went with Foley here as well. Taker is great, but I just can't give him the win here. I could easily see taker winning and not be suprised a bit Foley however is a god in these matches and will get a quick fall for the early lead. This will be a blood bath, but I give it to foley after he gets a double arm ddt through a lot of stuff for a pin.

Undertaker would get the early fall, undoubtedly. Remember, Undertaker's no coward and isn't afraid to bleed - he's probably nearly on par with Foley in that respect. Like Jake said, it's also difficult to wear him down. 'Taker's always the one to take the initiative and attack first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back