ECW rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatwasawesome

Dark Match Jobber
ECW rules are now gone from every match. Why you people still watch it and seriously believe in your minds that it really is ECW I cannot understand. Anyways, TNA has more hardcore matches than ECW has, and ECW is supposed to have EVERY match hardcore rules. It makes no sense. Anyways, to all you fans who enjoyed the original ECW because of all the violence, I urge you to tune into TNA impact next thursday at 11 eastern/ 10 central time on spike tv. Abyss will be taking on Spike Dudley in a 10,000 thumbtack match. If you want to see a match that should be taking place on ECW, but can't because Vince McMahon doesn't want it to, now's your chance. This is going to be an ECW classic outside of ECW. I know how much a lot of you may hate Abyss because he's supposedly a Kane ripoff, but just give him a chance. He's a really great hardcore wrestler, and that 10,000 thumbtack match is going to be insane.

Abyss > Kane.... But to the topic... Thats the one reason I dont like ECW... Its not really ECW without Extreme Rules... But you have to remember its WWECW....

I know. That's why I don't watch it. Actually, I don't watch anything that Vince McMahon makes anymore. He feeds everyone reality TV and calls it wrestling. He's a disgrace now.

hopefully it will get better which i think it will but ive always liked ECW and always will

yeah, it is gay. ECW was known for it's violence. What are some of these guys gonna do? Someone like Balls Mahoney is known for his hardcore style. With DQ matches, what's he there for? To technically wrestle?

wow, yeah the new ecw sucks, and i hate how they lable it as some matches are "extreme" rules, thats not how ecw was, the whole point was that their was no rules

Even in the original run, a lot of the matches never involved the use of weapons or winning by any means other than COMPETITION. The new ECW is just Diet Raw. As an original ECW convert from the first PPV back in '97, it breaks my f***ing heart to see what it's evolved (or de-evolved) into. I used to watch ECW events knowing that nearly every match on the card would be quality. Now I watch hoping there is at least one good match on the card. It's also sad to see Taz and Styles become Vince's puppets on the mic. I remember when Styles was a genuine loose cannon who didn't ignore what the audience said. Vince McMahon needs his "genetic jackhammer" slammed into a car door for doing this to ECW.

yeah, I cant believe Joey would sell himself to Vince McMahon. Also, guys like Sandman, Sabu, and Terry Funk, as well. Cuz, if you watch that Forever Hardcore documentary, those guys didnt have the nicest comments for Vince and WWE.

understand that this is a working progress, and WWECW will get better. its a work. Sabu knew he was getting disqualified, yet he did what he did, a few weeks ago the whole thing with balls yelling at the ref tellin him this is ECW after he got DQ'ed. ECW had DQ's in it's early days when it left the NWA and became extreme championship wrestling. the early couple years were like that. it was later that ECW became all hardcore rules. but even then, all ECW matches weren't hardcore. there were quality matches. just cut heyman some slack. he's trying, he'll be able to do this. as far as tazz and styles is concerned you guys are right. taz soldout since he went to smackdown. Styles, i dont even know why he said what he did his last night on RAW, cuz he's doing now, everything he said he was against

I hate how whenever they have Extreme Rules matches they bring out trash cans. In ECW there just was'nt D.Q's or count outs it did'nt mean that every match was hardcore, there was some absolute classics between R.V.D and Jerry Lynn which had a few chair shots and broken tables in them but they were'nt hardcore matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back