EC3 blasts Bill DeMott/Jericho tweet vaguely and his say on the controversy

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
He blurs kayfabe and his feud with Spud with real life here..

Apparently there have been some very SERIOUS and DAMNING allegations concerning “BULLYING” in wrestling.
— ec3™ (@EthanCarterTNA) March 4, 2015

That the use of homophobic/racial slurs, unnecessary/detrimental physical abuse, and using positions of power to threaten jobs is real.

I took these accusations made by @RockstarSpud very seriously.

I PERSONALLY conducted a full investigation into the claims that I bullied him, assaulted him, verbally abused him, shaved his friends head,

spit on him, etc. but was unable to validate these claims.

Regardless, I (as a Carter) continue to reinforce policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment for all of TNA’s talents.

And in response to Jericho's tweet defending DeMott

I love/sacrificed for pro wrestling. A Hart can stretch me any day. A know nothing dipshit slapping me when I'm concussed is different.

Kayfabe mocking WWE's response to the allegations, promoting his own storyline at the same time :gasp: We need more of that! :lmao:
Who else read all his tweets in his voice! lol

ECIII: the only guy in modern wrestling that can dish out truth, troll and plug the product all at the same time.

A true craftsman!! In my book he just cemented himself as the FACE of TNA, somebody anoint this guy already

Ethan-Carter-III-750x400.jpg

WWE's loss. TNA's gain.

The same can be said for Bram/Kenneth Cameron, but he brought his release on himself.

WWE letting a young super talent like Micheal Hutter walk but continuing to employ the Bill DeMott's of the world is a large part of what's wrong with that ship.

That's really clever. I'm still making up my mind on how I feel about DeMott, but from EC3's point of view, that's great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back