• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EASY EASY EASY

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. Those from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland [plus those from EIRE] I appeal to your very fabric.

Nigel McGuiness is currently double the votes of British legend Big Daddy. What's more interesting is that of the 14 votes for McGuiness only two were cast by British posters.

Those of us who are British know of Big Daddy, we know he trained Regal, he trained Taylor, Davey Boy and Dynamite kid....but nope the Americans have heard of mcguiness so vote for him.

Guys get behind our true British wrestler and make this EASY EASY EASY

Daddy would've been my 4th choice, but I had to got with Nigel (for the wolf), Regal (he's badass), an Rob Terry (duh.)

Big Daddy trained davey boy and dynamite kid who seeded themselves with canadians

Choosing Yoko > Choosing Nigel

Yoko is a 2 time former WWF Champ and basically owned 1993.

No. A big, massive no. Considering the monumental success of the choices in the Japanese poll, and the joke of a list that is the Great Britain list, these aren't even comparable. Nigel absolutely deserves to be on the British team. Yokozuna in no shape, way, or form deserves to be on the Japanese teams. He won two world titles in the worst period in WWF history. He owned 1993? You mean the single worst year in the history of the WWF with the worst Wrestlemania of them all? The one he was defeated at in about 5 seconds by Hogan?

Big Daddys Career > anything McGuiness can even think of doing.

Big Daddy couldn't have dreamed of being anywhere near the wrestler Nigel is.

You realize Headbanger Mosh has won more titles than Big Daddy, right?

Just because someone is old, doesn't mean they're very good. Have you ever seen a Big Daddy match? It's worse than watching Sammartino stumble around the ring.

Yes I have and as I said in the other thread, it's more of the fact that he is British wrestling to the British. Why the fuck should McGuiness be in it? We all know it's not down to number of titles.

I'd actually rather McManus went over here but no one's going to vote for him.

Why should Nigel be in? Because he's single handedly made British wrestlers relevant again for the first time since Bulldog in the 90s. He's put on more classic matches than Big Daddy could count. Better in the ring, can't judge Big Daddy on the mic but I'm sure Nigel is better at that as well.

Like I said, sure Big Daddy should be on the team. So should Nigel though.

The reason i went for Nigel is because he was the closest in votes and also the least amount of Brit guys voting for him. I'd much rather nige than drunk piper

Drunk Piper was probably one of only a handful of guys to never lose to Hulk Hogan. It's a big ace in the hole for Team UK to put Piper up against Hogan. Piper managed Hogan in Hogan's prime better then anyone in history, and that's not an arguable point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back