Each storyline till Wrestlemania 31

JJV

Occasional Pre-Show
WWE can bring up ratings and get a reaction from the people if they push the right guys and give importance to each storyline. So this is how I'd book each superstar till Wrestlemania 31.

Rusev and Jack Swagger: Rusev defeats Jack Swagger and takes him out at Battleground, and then moves on to feud with Sheamus over the US championship. Sheamus hands Rusev his first defeat at Summerslam, but drops the championship to him at NOC. Rusev can then bring another championship instead of the "US championship". If necessary, Sheamus and Rusev can have a rematch at Hell in a Cell. Both men get involved in the traditional Survivor Series tag match...
Team Roman Reigns vs Team Authority. At the Royal Rumble, Swagger can return to reinstate his feud with Rusev, and finally Swagger can dethrone him at Wrestlemania. This way Swagger becomes a solid upper mid card talent while Rusev can stay relevant with a strong feud. It's his first Wrestlemania next year so it's not necessary that he should win.

Randy Orton and Bray Wyatt: Wyatt-Cena is a feud of the year candidate. Just when Ambrose and Rollins are looking to top that, Wyatt starts a program with Jericho. If given enough time, this feud can also be a candidate for feud of the year. Jericho defeats Wyatt their first round at Battleground, and Wyatt defeats Jericho at Summerslam and NOC. Meanwhile Orton loses the championship match at Battleground and also loses to Batista in his return match at Summerslam. He helps Triple H defeat Roman Reigns at Summerslam as well, in hopes of Triple H granting him a championship match at NOC. After Summerslam, Orton gets frustrated for not getting a championship match at NOC and turns on the Authority...leading to him not getting to compete at NOC. Wyatt after defeating Jericho at NOC to end their program, begins a feud with Orton; Triple H orders Wyatt to take out Orton since he's busy with Roman Reigns, whom he loses to at NOC, when Orton refuses to help Triple H.
Survivor Series: Team Orton (Orton, Stardust and Goldust and the Usos) vs Team Wyatts (Wyatts, Miz and R-Truth). Either they turn R-Truth heel and reform "The Awesome Truth", or have Cody turn on Goldust at Survivor Series a la NOC 2008 when he turned on Hardcore Holly to team with Ted DiBiase, beginning a feud between the two leading to a match at Wrestlemania next year.
Orton can then probably team up with Batista along with another superstar to take on the Wyatts next year at Wrestlemania.

Brock Lesnar
After defeating John Cena at Summerslam and in a rematch at NOC, Heyman says that Brock will only defend the championship at major shows. Batista challenges Brock at the Survivor Series. Cesaro feels left out as Heyman only seem to care about Brock, leading to him holding Heyman as hostage for a championship match at the Royal Rumble; Brock retains. He finally drops the championship to Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania.

Damien Sandow
Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, Cesaro and Sandow are the last 4 superstars at Battleground. Del Rio and Ziggler go at it, Cesaro eliminates both men while the two continue to brawl on the outside. Sandow eliminates Cesaro during the commotion but the referees don't see it a la Royal Rumble 1997. Cesaro comes back in and eliminates Sandow to win the championship. Since Authority doesn't like Sandow, they don't give him a rematch...and WWE can slowly build up an intercontinental championship match at NOC between Cesaro and Sandow, where Sandow wins the championship. Sandow can then defend the championship against Cesaro in a rematch at Hell in a Cell, until Barrett returns to feud with Sandow.

Roman Reigns
He loses to Triple H at Summerslam and defeats him at NOC. At the Survivor Series, Team Reigns can take on Team Authority. His feud with the Authority ends at the Survivor Series, and then he goes on to win the Royal Rumble next year and the championship at Wrestlemania.

Cesaro
After the Intercontinental championship to Sandow, he can slowly turn face by turning on Heyman which leads to a match for the WWEWHC against Brock at the Royal Rumble. He loses the match, and can then go on to face John Cena at Wrestlemania.

Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins
Their feud should go on till Rollins cashes in next year. Somehow they should put the two on the card at Battleground, but not in a singles match...that should be saved for Summerslam, where the two can have a street fight, which Ambrose wins. Rollins defends his MITB contract at NOC, and then loses a hell in a cell match at Hell in a Cell. The two can be a part of the Team Reigns vs Team Authority match at Survivor Series as well. They can have one last match at TLC for the briefcase, a ladder match. I don't know what they can do at Wrestlemania...actually I would love to see a Triple H-Dean Ambrose feud for Wrestlemania but then you can't have too many matches in one PPV. Each match needs time. Rollins can finally cash in at MITB next year on Roman Reigns leading to a triple threat match for the WWEWHC at Summerslam between Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns.

Wrestlemania 31 Card:

Cody Rhodes vs Goldust

Cesaro vs John Cena

Wyatts vs Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton and Batista
The three superstars who competed for the WWEWHC at Wrestlemania this year. Orton and Batista were technically against Bryan because Bryan was against the Authority so them teaming up could be pretty cool.

Dean Ambrose vs Triple H

Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar for the WWEWHC

I guess the Andre de Giant battle royal is gonna take place next year as well? They can put all the other superstars in that. I don't know what Seth Rollins would do tho.

Thoughts?

I actually thought of Seth Rollins vs John Cena for Wrestlemania but then Cesaro needs a big match as well. They can just have a face vs face match.

Pretty good booking imo.... im a rollins fan so I'd hate see him lost in shuffle at wm 31. However there is never enough time to go around so as long as a post wm push comes I could live with it.

There's still some doubt as to where some of these storylines are going.

Everyone assumes that Stardust is a set up for a turn... but it's gotten over so strong that I don't think WWE will pull the trigger on the turn. They wanted some kind of mask thing for Mania before, it can easily be face pain instead with Goldust and Stardust facing a big team at Mania... Basically Stardust negates the need for the split, because it gets Cody over, which was the whole point.

Jericho will be in the mix at Mania...if Taker isn't there they are gonna want as much star power as possible. I am thinking as an opponent for Bad News Barrett over the IC title. I can see the "Hart/Austin" turn in this match, with BNB getting over strong as a face in the feud.

Orton v Wyatt seems logical, but Batista also seems a strong feud for Bray headed into Mania. I still maintain the "family" needs to grow between now and then, if they go with Orton, perhaps Dave joins the family.

The Shield - Not feeling Reigns beating Brock at Mania... right now it all seems to be about Reigns and Rollins but Ambrose is getting over very strong too. I could easily see Ambrose being the one to stun Brock at Elimination Chamber for the title only for Rollins to cash in and take it. With Reigns winning the Rumble almost a given, I can see a Shield triple threat for the World title headlining 31.

Kurt Angle...forget the "writers taking pics on a plane garbage" they'd be lucky to still be in jobs... Vince and Trips like and respect Kurt, so they won't like that... it's pretty safe he is gonna be coming back... now I can#t see Brock being the right opponent for a one on one... but i could see he and Swagger teaming... perhaps Cesaro and Rusev.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back