• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****e or No ****e

Total Impact

A Poster Name Total Impact
If a girl says to you that she wants to have sex with you, but won't because its the first date, does it make her a ****e? I mean the idea being that she would do,but seeing as it a first date she won't but all you have to do is tolorate her or don't anything stupid for the couple more dates and you will score.

I still think the girl is a ****e with stupid morals. Because she wants to do it, but won't do because of a stupid rule girls have about first date sex. She told she doesn't want me to think of her as just for sex when she already told she wants to have sex with me. If I had fucked her lst night, or fuck her four nights form now, I'm still going to think she is a ****e. As she is only hurting herself for holding out as I got hand and a computer but thats another story for another thread.

This comes from an actual conversation after I took this girl to a strip club with me tonight or last night or whatever you want to call it.

If a girl says to you that she wants to have sex with you, but won't because its the first date, does it make her a ****e? I mean the idea being that she would do,but seeing as it a first date she won't but all you have to do is tolorate her or don't anything stupid for the couple more dates and you will score.

I wouldn't call her a ****e. Shes stating up-front how she feels on the situation. At the end of this post, you claim the conversation took place in a strip club. What more do you expect from the girl?

Do you often go to strip clubs looking for sophisticated girls who'll give you mind-challenging conversation? You'll be lucky to find a girl in a strip club who doesn't come completely with her own set of collectable diseases.

I still think the girl is a ****e with stupid morals.

:icon_rolleyes: Coming from you.. this is hilarious.

Because she wants to do it, but won't do because of a stupid rule girls have about first date sex. She told she doesn't want me to think of her as just for sex when she already told she wants to have sex with me. If I had fucked her lst night, or fuck her four nights form now, I'm still going to think she is a ****e.

Just curious.. ****e or not, whats it say on YOUR behalf that you're waiting these extra days, and doing exactly what she wants you to do, before she lets you into her pants.

I think someone's in denial that hes been pussy whipped.

As she is only hurting herself for holding out as I got hand and a computer but thats another story for another thread.

:lmao: Because your penis is her cure, right? Collins, if this girl is as up front about sex theres a great chance you'll be just another name to add to her own collection. If anything, I think you found your equal, this is the female version of you.. only more laid back.

This comes from an actual conversation after I took this girl to a strip club with me tonight or last night or whatever you want to call it.

Again.. what do you expect from someone who enjoys going to strip clubs on first dates? :headscratch:

All I'm gonna say is.. if you lay down with dogs, you're gonna wake up with fleas.

No. not a ****e. Just makes her a moron. A girl saying that is the dumbest shit to me.

As if she will know if the dude just wants sex or not after two more dates :rolleyes:

No I consider me having one hell of a night.

damn straight. All that "sex on the first date" is just an ideal. It means nothing. You dont REALLY know someone unless you have spent immense amounts of time with them. So all it is, is a stigma. I dont think differently at all if a girl has sex with me within the first three hours she meets me. Seriously, it doesnt even matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back