• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DX...End When?

coolcatcena

Dark Match Jobber
I didn't see a thread like this but there probably has already been one. I want to know how you guys think that DX is going to end...cuz in my opinion one of them is going to get a title shot and the other is going to screw the other to getthing the title and in my opinion it will be HUNTER who would do it and it would be probably either in NEW YEARS REVOLUTION or after...not sure....what r ur opinions?

They both already have stated they would like to be face for the rest of their careers so dont expect one screwing the other over or anymore fueds with them involved.

There are many ways for D-X to break and have both of them remain faces. D-X is far beyond stale and it seems like months since either of them have put on a match that was at least 3 and a half stars. It's much better for both of them as wrestlers to be singles competitors. As much as I enjoy both Michaels and Triple H, D-X just might be the most annoying thing in wrestling right now

I think they aren't doing enough with DX but with WWE's wonderful tag team lineup (bleeding sarcasum) it's hard to do much with a 2 man team of their caliber... I really think this past RAW was great stuff... "Holy cow, you crapped a master piece" still makes me laugh... but, I do think the DX vs whatever Vince throws at them is getting old... I think Vince needs to take more of an off screen role and just have DX be beat in a "loosing team splits" and then the two can do their own thing without the DX themes... You can see Michael's push to be a lot less tame DX working and it's still good stuff... but, yeah, DX has to end sometime but I'd like to see HBK get more ring time in singles competition...

dx shouldnt be over. i know that they are raws only hope, but they shouldnt end. because if they do, there goes the tag division down the drain again and let the top tag team be lance cade and murdoch again when they are simply annoying with the country crap, good kinda, but annoying.

Personaly I think DX should die down just yet. Give it a few more months and see what they can throw together right now they are putting people over without lossing any steam for themselves or their careers. Edge and Orton have gotten a small but steady push for themselves. Cade and Murdoch have been shown more then before and have now the stigma that they can hang with the big boys. Sure they are pretty much destroying the Tag Teams in matches but look at most these guys. I remeber when back in the day tag teams more or less had at least one guy in the group that could go single and win at least the european title now look at them what tag team has that today. Keep DX around and let them work with the tag teams and build something up

When DX does end it will go like this. They will have a match with Somebody. HHH will get taken out. Then HBK will get double teamed, n they will destroy his knee. Then HBK will take a few months off until the DX thing dies down, n he will come back as a part-time character.

DX is the only thing keeping me watching right now, in fact I've not watched Smackdown in over a year cause it just does nothing for me, the wwe claims to be about "Entertainment", well DX are the most entertaining thing about them right now, keep them going till we ALL get sick.

ok neither of them will turn on eachother because they're having a big dx dvd coming out soon. anyways i think it will end up with them having singles fueds with edge and orton which put them back to single competitors.

cmiller9291 said:
ok neither of them will turn on eachother because they're having a big dx dvd coming out soon. anyways i think it will end up with them having singles fueds with edge and orton which put them back to single competitors.

First of all dude don't you think that if they break up they would get more publicity for the DVD? Cuz people would be more intrested...yeah, although the two of them are going to come to the ring with the DVD and "advertize" it and tell everyone to buy it I think the DVD would sell more if they break up...and its not possible that they wouldn't break up cuz its unreal....one of them is not going to just retire and that's the end of DX they either have to have a feud between them or...seperate them in the draft lottery....and BTW they are having a feud with edge and orton but its a tag feud....and as long as Edge and Orton have the titles they are going not going to have single feuds with them...what do you think?

Well since this will probably be the last time we ever see DX I dont mind having them around for a while yet, perhaps up until wrestlemania, then they can start a fued for backlash

I think DX will be around for a while. my reasons are that it seems most people love them and they are selling heaps of merchandise of wweshop.com and they must be making heaps from that. And i think DX will break up when Dx merchandise isn't selling or they start getting hated. But it doesn't look like that will happen for a while.

DX needs to be taken out in the field conceptually and shot in the back of the head, so it stays dead. Even though I was never the biggest fan of it originally, I respected it more than the NWO because it ended when it should've and wasn't recycled and bled to death over and over again. Guess I was wrong. Two of the company's go-to singles competitors have been languishing on the sidelines so John Cena can try to get over, when he should just get out of the way and let the real wrestlers do their job. As a gimmick, DX ran it's course at the turn of the millenium and should never have been brought back. It really takes the sting out of Triple H's character (a bona fide super-heel) to see him and Shawn working in a freaking comedy routine. Michaels doesn't have much more time left, and it's a shame he's spending it doing this when he should spend what little youth he has left to go with that receding hairline and actually do something worth a damn.

why the hell do people want DX to end??? They are making money for the company. The fans love them...it would make no sense to end DX.

Also BG and kips new tag name is fucking lame.

hopefully soon, i hate DX, my brother (Nickybo) goes on about how "They are funny", but i totaly disagree, they piss me off. i say get rid of them. have another cool HHH vs HBK match like the last man standing match at royal rumble 2004.

I think DX will possibly end at wrestlemania against the BOD. Kane and taker will win with HBK getting 'hurt' and take time off 4 surgery etc. It would be a good way to see DX bow out against argubly the most dominant team ever. Taker will then retire and HHH will go 4 the belt again staying a face.

Just my opinion on how to end the enigma of DX!

I would like to see DX end this way:

DX gets a tag team title shot against Rated RKO at New Years Revolution

HHH and Orton battle on the outside while Edge low blows HBK and rolls him up for the pin retaining their titles

After the match HHH snaps taking out both Orton and Edge with his sledgehammer, he then looks at HBK trying to get up and thinks about hitting him with the hammer but leaves the ring instead and heads to the back

In the back Todd Grisham asks HHH why he snapped and left Shawn in the ring after the match and HHH says "Shawn knew I couldn't stay like this, he knew I needed some gold around my waist and that i felt like a fish out of water without a championship title and tonight he blew that chance. I do have a New Years Resolution and that is to become an 11 time WORLD Champion!"

Next Friday SmackDown King Booker is out in the ring bragging about he defended the World title against the biggest competition SD has to offer and that he has no more to prove to his loyal subjects so that officially makes him the Champion of Champions and the King of Kings.............HHH's music hits and tells Booker that HE is the King of Kings and that Teddy has assigned a World title match at the Royal Rumble between the two.

While that happens on SD HBK takes time off after the incident at NYR but does return to take part in the Rumble in his hometown San Antonio and meets up with HHH to tell him good luck with his match against Booker and there is no hard feelings between them thus keeping HHH face. And they go on from there.

This would work great IMO, SD would benefit greatly by having HHH and plus he gets to stay face(since he wants to be for the rest of his career) and still be portrayed as a man that craves the World title which will not ruin his character like what is happening in DX right now.

G-Money said:
why the hell do people want DX to end??? They are making money for the company. The fans love them...it would make no sense to end DX.

Also BG and kips new tag name is fucking lame.
I want DX to end because the two guys in it have become a parody of a parody and were much more beneficial to Raw as a whole when they were singles competitors. Their characterizations were five times more realistic when Triple H was actually the top heel and Michaels was one of the top faces. The void they've left in the World Title Department is huge because John Cena sure as hell can't fill the gap. Even though I can't stand the nepotism involved in HHH's career, I'd have him wearing the title way before I'd have Cena wear the title, because Trips can actually work. DX was good for the guys back in 1997 when they were still working at getting HHH's boring ass over. Neither of them need it anymore, that's all.

the way i would end dx is at the episode of raw Wrestlemania. it would be dx vs whoever. dx wins and then......John Cen runs down takes out hbk and injure his leg.then hbk can go have surgery and hhh can fued w/ john and get the wwe championship. and when hbk comes back he can fued w/ younger stars to help put them over.

I dunno how they'll end it, but it better not be another heel turn from HHH. I think they might just lose a match and have to disband. I don't wanna see another HHH vs HBK fued, that's for sure.

I dont want the DX angle to end. I personally want to see them put some fresh faces in the stable and really put it over. I agree that it is starting to get a little stale with just the 2 of them in the group. But if they put in some new faces, for instances, maybe Carlito. I think that Carlito could fit the DX persona perfectly. It would add something different to the group. I mean i think that it is time for the WWE to take the DX thing to the next level. And with all of this VKM stuff going on, now would be the best time to make DX bigger and better.

Dx will end at Survivor series. Rated rKo will win the match , as they should, and then triple h will snap and take out michaels, so he can go have his knee surgery

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back