Driving Angry Upcoming Action 3D Film

Dean Winchester

Getting Noticed By Management
Its another Nicholas Cage film but it actually looks like it could be a good fun and entertaining action movie similar to how Shoot Em Up was and From Paris With Love. Nic Cage character seems to have personality from the previews, which is always good since Cage rarely shows that in his movies. Cage's character is a man who escapes from hell to protect his granddaughter played by Amber Heard from The Accountant played by William Fletcher, who is Satan's helper to bring Cage character back to Hell. This movie sounds fun and the trailor is awesome. This can be Cage's best film since Con Air.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. Best movie since Con Air? It is evident to me that your movie knowledge doesn't go past what you see on TBS. He was nominated for a Golden Globe and an Oscar for his role in Adaptation, which came out in 2002 I believe, Cage has had plenty of good roles. Also, this movie looks like shit. "Shot in 3D," who gives a damn? This movie will be a flop. I also find it hilarious that you claim Cage rarely shows personality. Have you ever seen Leaving Las Vegas? Probably not, so you wouldn't know. Ever seen Matchstick Men? Doubt it. If you have, then you're obviously a terrible "critic."

EDIT: At least get the name of the movie right. DRIVE ANGRY.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. Best movie since Con Air? It is evident to me that your movie knowledge doesn't go past what you see on TBS. He was nominated for a Golden Globe and an Oscar for his role in Adaptation, which came out in 2002 I believe, Cage has had plenty of good roles. Also, this movie looks like shit. "Shot in 3D," who gives a damn? This movie will be a flop. I also find it hilarious that you claim Cage rarely shows personality. Have you ever seen Leaving Las Vegas? Probably not, so you wouldn't know. Ever seen Matchstick Men? Doubt it. If you have, then you're obviously a terrible "critic."

EDIT: At least get the name of the movie right. DRIVE ANGRY.

Dude I'm not the only one who thinks most of Cage's films last decade have been shit. 2002 is such a long time from now 2011, what has he done lately? Cage has had alot of bad movie roles and how you know this movie is shit when not even come out yet? Can you predict the future? I think not!

You have got to be fucking kidding me.
This.

I can't believe that someone even thought to create a thread about this movie. It looks fucking awful, even the title isn't the least bit creative. Now I'm the first to admit that Nick Cage has had a lot of terrible films, but to say he hasn't had anything good since Con Air is absurd. I'm not gonna IMBD this or anything, but I believe he won an Oscar, or a Golden Globe or something(I'm not really up on these kinds of things) for Adaptation. I'm sure he has other accolades as well, I'm just not a big enough fan to know it off tops.

Basically what I'm saying is, this movie looks terrible, Nick Cage is ok, and you're kind of bad at this.

Kick Ass was pretty good, and you could even argue that Cage is the reason for it, also Sorcerer's Apprentice was a lot better than what most people would prolly think, right there are two movies from last year that Cage was pretty good in so to say he hasn't done anything decent recently is flat out ******ed, this movie looks like complete shit, I can't beleive the studio is even wasting money on advertising this shit fest, and I feel sorry for anyone stupid enough to waste money on a ticket to see this abortion of modern movie making

Dude I'm not the only one who thinks most of Cage's films last decade have been shit. 2002 is such a long time from now 2011, what has he done lately? Cage has had alot of bad movie roles and how you know this movie is shit when not even come out yet? Can you predict the future? I think not!

Waaah, waaah, waaah.

Cage has had plenty of nice smaller roles in the last few years, but you're just sounding like an idiot. You refuse to even respond to any of the rest of my post because you know nothing about the topic. You seem to think that Con Air is some kind of a masterpiece, when it is in fact fairly average. How can I tell it will be bad? Because it looks bad. You don't need to be Nostrafuckingdamus to see that.

Waaah, waaah, waaah.

Cage has had plenty of nice smaller roles in the last few years, but you're just sounding like an idiot. You refuse to even respond to any of the rest of my post because you know nothing about the topic. You seem to think that Con Air is some kind of a masterpiece, when it is in fact fairly average. How can I tell it will be bad? Because it looks bad. You don't need to be Nostrafuckingdamus to see that.

Alright...alright...fair enough, not gonna argue with you. Have my opinions you have yours.

Let's get back on topic....this movie looks like fucking garbage.

The 3D aspect could be interesting but I am betting that the plot fucking sucks and it turns out to be a pile of shit. WTF is Cage doing taking roles like this, the guy is a good actor and has been in some great films like "Con Air", "Face Off" and "Snake Eyes". He shouldn't be appearing in crap like this

However, I remember reading somewhere that he is really short on money and has huge debts, so maybe that is the reason.

Let's get back on topic....this movie looks like fucking garbage.

The 3D aspect could be interesting but I am betting that the plot fucking sucks and it turns out to be a pile of shit. WTF is Cage doing taking roles like this, the guy is a good actor and has been in some great films like "Con Air", "Face Off" and "Snake Eyes". He shouldn't be appearing in crap like this

However, I remember reading somewhere that he is really short on money and has huge debts, so maybe that is the reason.

Yes, Nicolas Cage has serious money issues so I imagine it's why he's done a lot of his recent movies.

But really, this movie seems like it's probably on par with Bankok Dangerous. If I have to explain how what kind of, or how good of a movie I expect it to be based on that then you don't know movies too well.

However, many actors make bad movies. Yes, he's done Bankok Dangerous, 8MM, Snake Eyes, but he's also done movies like Lord of War, Adaptation, Raising Arizona. Raising Arizona is obviously one of his older movies but is actually very entertaining. I was almost tempted to throw Fast Times At Ridgemont High in there just for laughs, but I couldn't seeing as he doesn't have any lines.

It's no secret that Cage has money problems. Could be the fact the guys spends his millions on just about everything from, Castles & mansions, dinosaur heads, even last year he bought a garage sized pyramid to be buried in when he dies.

Onto the movie, the 3D aspect could make it bearable to watch and the fact Amber Heard's fine ass is in it. But this movie doesn't seem like it will be one of Cage's better films, and I don't think it should be portrayed to be taken as he is going to be spectacular in it.

Dean Winchester made a mistake when he said it could be Cage's best film since Con Air, which isn't true at all. Since he has had some pretty good films since then. Adaptation, Matchstick Men, Lord of War were already mentioned, hell even the National Treasure movies are decent. But hey we don't know if he is just an action movie junkie, so this is why he could have such high hopes for the movie, even though like most of us think it will be a flop.

It's no secret that Cage has money problems. Could be the fact the guys spends his millions on just about everything from, Castles & mansions, dinosaur heads, even last year he bought a garage sized pyramid to be buried in when he dies.

Onto the movie, the 3D aspect could make it bearable to watch and the fact Amber Heard's fine ass is in it. But this movie doesn't seem like it will be one of Cage's better films, and I don't think it should be portrayed to be taken as he is going to be spectacular in it.

Dean Winchester made a mistake when he said it could be Cage's best film since Con Air, which isn't true at all. Since he has had some pretty good films since then. Adaptation, Matchstick Men, Lord of War were already mentioned, hell even the National Treasure movies are decent. But hey we don't know if he is just an action movie junkie, so this is why he could have such high hopes for the movie, even though like most of us think it will be a flop.

I'am an action movie junkie and I said this film will be a good, fun and entertaining flick like Shoot Em Up was.....maybe I was wrong to say this be Cages best film since Con Air, I was wrong to say that but this film can be fun and entertaining. Looking at it like a film like Shoot Em Up was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back