Drew McIntyre's "New Gimmick"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Whole F'N Show

Professional Smark
It has been reported for a while now that Drew McIntyre would be getting a gimmick change soon.

Fans have been sending in reports that at this weekend's SmackDown live event in Honduras, Drew's character was much more sexual. He appeared to be flirting with male fans in the crowd, even blowing kisses at some. In the middle of his match against Ezekiel Jackson he stopped to comb his hair. Drew lost the match to Zeke.

I know there are a fair few fans of Drew on here that won't be too pleased.
What are everyone's thoughts on this?

His character (along with Wade Barrett and now unfortunately Cody Rhodes) is bland and in need of an overhaul. I hope he is good enough on the mic to pull off the gimmick.

I think they should take it a step further and make him like a male heel version of Lady Gaga, where he wears really weird shit to the ring and tries to make artistic statements, and calls himself a freak, saying that us "normal people" don't get him because we are too ordinary. But yeah, I don't know if he is creative enough to pull it off - it'd be a good gimmick though and more interesting than just a playboy or whatever it is he is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back