Drew Mcintyre And Dolph Ziggler Stood Out Last Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph Ziggler

Drew Mcintyre = God
For who ever watched that match, those 2 guys are the only 1 with a future in this company, the rest will amount to nothing.

That's some BS right there. Almost everyone in that match (note the "almost") have already etched a solid spot in the company and will reach varying levels of success. The two write offs who will definitely amount to nothing are the Great Khali and your beloved Drew Mac, who has been nothing but an afterthought as of late. He wouldn't have even gotten a spot in that match if Christian or ADR were cleared to compete.

And as far as "The rest will amount to nothing" line, 6 of the competitors in the match have already been world champions... But don't worry, i promise that Drew Mcintyre will be a world champion someday. In TNA, once he gets future endeavored.

IN WHAT WORLD DID THEY STAND OUT??? LOL that's SOOO FUNNY!!! Priceless! Booker T CARRIED that. drew was ok ill admit solid at best, zigg... i don't even remember him beyond his entrance. Santino was OK and RYDER was the stand out. it was a match where no one stood out.

LOL dude you MUST be Dolph or Drew! lol which one are you??? LOL get off the wrestling site you joker!

That's some BS right there. Almost everyone in that match (note the "almost") have already etched a solid spot in the company and will reach varying levels of success. The two write offs who will definitely amount to nothing are the Great Khali and your beloved Drew Mac, who has been nothing but an afterthought as of late. He wouldn't have even gotten a spot in that match if Christian or ADR were cleared to compete.

And as far as "The rest will amount to nothing" line, 6 of the competitors in the match have already been world champions... But don't worry, i promise that Drew Mcintyre will be a world champion someday. In TNA, once he gets future endeavored.

No he won't, out of everyone in wwe atm, he has the most potential

drew mcintyre
6 foot 5 256 pounds, he is a pure athlete!!!

he's an attitude era wrestler stuck in the PG era

I just hate it when people promote their favorite wrestlers by saying stuff like this. It doesn't matter if he is an attitude era wrestler or not.

drew mcintyre
6 foot 5 256 pounds, he is a pure athlete!!!

he's an attitude era wrestler stuck in the PG era
So basically if he's allowed to bleed, cuss, and have a titted valet doing suggesting motions he'll get over? GREAT, too bad they can't use those cheap pops anymore.

Drew sucks dude. Get off his nuts. He has no personality and doesn't tell a story in the ring. You are an obvious mark, go listen to Al Snow/Raven/Harley Race/Ric Flair/Terry Funk/etc shoots where they talk about how wrestling works.

Ziggler stood out because of his selling and how he carries his character. Drew.....if you didn't remind me that he was in the match, I probably would have forgotten.

So basically if he's allowed to bleed, cuss, and have a titted valet doing suggesting motions he'll get over? GREAT, too bad they can't use those cheap pops anymore.

Drew sucks dude. Get off his nuts. He has no personality and doesn't tell a story in the ring. You are an obvious mark, go listen to Al Snow/Raven/Harley Race/Ric Flair/Terry Funk/etc shoots where they talk about how wrestling works.

Ziggler stood out because of his selling and how he carries his character. Drew.....if you didn't remind me that he was in the match, I probably would have forgotten.

And this is why I rep you. ^^

But seriously, OP. Don't you think there is a reason why McIntired won't ever be main eventing? The dude is bland, boring, stale and has no gimmick. "The Chosen One" is dead and done with, so what is left for him to do? Be a filler for a WM 6 vs 6 Tag match. That match was put there because every match on the card was a singles match and they needed a filler where more superstars could be showcased. I barely noticed him. I also barely noticed Ziggler, but he's too good for that match, fyi. The whole match was a crap show and the people that managed to stand out were: Booker, Santino, Ryder, Miz, and Henry. Henry only because he's humongous. It's a shame that the match fell completely flat, and your two heroes didn't do anything to help it. It's a fact of life and marks need to understand that.

For who ever watched that match, those 2 guys are the only 1 with a future in this company, the rest will amount to nothing.

Wow bro, you're really in love with them aren't ya?

1) We have a lot of people that could potentially be the future of the company. Drew WILL NEVER be that person. He will continue to job and get "fired''/reinstated again.

2) This thread is coming from a drew and ziggler fanboy, so of course he will be favoring them. Ziggler is good in the ring, but not "future of the company" material. Drew sucks big time, hell the divas are better than him, and i fucking hate the divas.

3) The point of this thread? You stated your love for your two guys, but what's the discussion question? SHIT THREAD. You didn't even state how they "stood out".

Wow bro, you're really in love with them aren't ya?

1) We have a lot of people that could potentially be the future of the company. Drew WILL NEVER be that person. He will continue to job and get "fired''/reinstated again.

2) This thread is coming from a drew and ziggler fanboy, so of course he will be favoring them. Ziggler is good in the ring, but not "future of the company" material. Drew sucks big time, hell the divas are better than him, and i fucking hate the divas.

3) The point of this thread? You stated your love for your two guys, but what's the discussion question? SHIT THREAD. You didn't even state how they "stood out".
Agreed. the only thing that "stood out" was Dolph ziggler's (the poster, not the wrestler I hope) erection during the match.

ziggler is one of my favorites and is generally awesome and will most likely be a WWE champion someday. Drew has soooooooooo far to go though. Drew is about as good as Ted Dibiase Jr. Basically, he has a good look sorta and is big....sorta and is athletic....sorta. Other than that, not really anything else going on.

Drew was fine, he got some time and didn't stink the place up. I am not a Ziggler supporter but he has a couple of cool spots (one flippy bump and taking the Rough Ryder) and put on a decent show. Not much more to say about that.

Ok now dont get me wrong i like Drew, infact i really like Drew (From a wrestling standpoint and not a home-erotic one) but during this match he never stood out so i am blissfully unaware as to where you get this idea from.

Zack Ryder really stood out when he hit that big flurry near the end of the match, and i dont know if you guys noticed but, the ending to that match was to further a Ryder storyline. It also fuels the hate for Lauriniatis, but primarily that finish was for Ryder. Santino also stood out a little for me, although he is seen as a bit of jokey character. Miz did win the match for Team Johnny but done little to be noticed during the match in my eyes.

Khali should Re-retire and Henry should take that time off he's been needing for a while now.

Footnote - Kofi Kingston bores the hell out of me, i dont know what it is about him and his style as he should be exciting to watch, but ahhhh hes just one really dry, one dimensional mess.

Drew was fine, he got some time and didn't stink the place up.

There's a ringing endorsement, huh?:):lmao::)

I was hoping Drew would have more impact on the result, even as I figured Otunga would be the one scoring the pinfall (Wrong on both counts!). Still, I wondered if Drew wouldn't have had a bigger role had he not injured his left shoulder during the match. He was obviously hurting and now that WM is over and new storylines will develop, I hope his injury doesn't delay any plans they might have had for him.

And Dolph? Well, for a guy who had been fighting near the top of the card, he sure didn't have a featured role last night, did he? He seems to have slipped back to the middle of the pack.:whatthe: Well, to paraphrase Dear Abby: Better to have reached the top and slipped than to never have reached it at all.

about 90 percent of the people on this forum used to be drew mcyctre fanboy clamming hes the future also before mcychtre character got exposed.. So OP you are not alone.

I do not see dolph ziggler to be the "future" of this company. People especially fanboy really misuse this word. When you are the future, i expect you to be the man, you are larger than life and the guy who can be relied carrying this company when cena, hhh, and other top guys are out. Not just some afterthought who won the title multiple times via the cashing in of MITB.

Last nights mania shows the current roster lacks star power and larger than life character and that GOOD WRESTLING ability doesnt make you a star automatically.

So should i be giving the following 2 matches a one star because they lack technical in ring ability?

HHH vs Taker. That match was about star power and story telling. Great ending symbolizing the end of an era. Crowd was into it all the way.

Rock vs Cena. Match was about hating cena and wanting the rock to beat him. The match was slow paced but it was well crafted and slowly building into the last 5 minutes. I dont think the live crowd care because every move made the ppl on their feet.

Sorry but Drew Mac did not stand out what so ever. He was by far the lamest one on the squad. When he first came in the business you could say that he has a future but then he dropped to a jobber. Drew is dull and boring and crappy on the mic. I feel Santino would get a championship shot before Drew Mac. But I don't think that any of the guys in the match stood out except for Miz who scored the pinfall.

I quite like Drew Mcintyre and do feel that he is underu-used but he didn't stand out at all he contributed nothing to the match really and was just only there as a stand-in. IN my view Miz, Ryder, Henry, Santino and Ziggler were the only ones that actually contributed something meaningful to the match.

It was a case of too many superstars too little time and the whole match was a bit of a mess, every superstar minus Khali in the match has potential but to suggest Drew Mc is near the top is pretty ludicrous, guys like Miz, Ziggler, Henry, Ryder, Otunga and even R-Truth are much more over and have a much better shot at making a sustained impact on the main-event, some already have.

On a related note for Drew McIntyre, this match drove one point home to me. WWE needs to go back to having lots of managers that are with several wrestlers like the old days with Bobby Heenan, Jimmy Hart, Freddie Blassie, Sherri, etc. Obviously we have Vickie and that's great, but we need more. I wouldn't mind seeing Dolph be her world title guy, Swagger the midcard, and get a young heel tag team in there.

I know bigger things are planned for him as he is now GM of both shows, but Johnny Ace would be a GREAT manager. He's gotten pretty good at being a heel and looked the part last night. Michael Cole is another that I feel could be used elsewhere...I admit he was better than usual last night, but the fact still stands that many fans hate him behind the desk. Using that to get heat for young, up and comers could do wonders for them. Josh Matthews is more than adequate enough to put as play by play guy so long as he has a heel color commentator with him.

My point in all this is that I feel Drew would be well served to take on a manager. Any of the above 3 would be good options, but I'm sure there are others who could help him out such as Piper or Regal.

im a big fan of ziggler and drew but i gotta say neither of them stood out in the match at all i dont rember anything they did in the match in all honesty and i was watching on PPV the people in the match who "stood out" if anybody was booker t,zack ryder and the miz in all honesty as much as i wanna say drews a future world champion or hes gonna go far now that he was on the winning team at wrestlemania....its just not true sorry :disappointed:

You were watching a different match altogether. When Dolph Ziggler entered the ring, he showed he had ability, but everyone knows he has ability, he is currently one of the best in-ring workers WWE has on their payroll, not to mention Dolph Ziggler could exceptionally sell a paper-cut if need be.

Drew McIntyre however didn't shine at all last night. Infact, nobody really even wanted him there because he took a superior performer, in Christian's place due to injury. McIntyre was a substitute and that's all he'll be known as in the annals of Wrestlemania history, the guy who replaced Christian the week before Wrestlemania and Christian still garnered a bigger reaction at the Hall of Fame ceremony in-front of 12,000 than McIntyre did in-front of 78,363.

Drew has no personality and unless he reinvents himself as some reports have suggested he will, then he'll continue to be the guy who was pushed up everyones ass, got handed a lengthy title run, was publicly announced as "The Chosen One", was given one of the best theme songs in the history of the WWE, yet couldn't draw heat to save his life.

Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry, The Miz and Booker T all shined more in the 12-man-tag team match than McIntyre, sorry to burst your exaggerated and inflated bubble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back