• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dream WWE.com Headline

"The Miz wins WWE championship at house show"

"K-fed to face off against Kid-Rock in a last man standing match"

"Vince Mchanon retires, leaves company to Vickie Guerrero"

"Edge surpasses Triple H's world title reigns"

• Cena's next...
  • Kane arrested over Katie Vick man-slaughter!
  • Triple H fired... found in bed with Linda!
  • Santina Marella... new Intercontinetal Champion!
  • WrestleMania... Taker v.s Stinger?

"Sting wants Taker at WM26"
"Macho Madness takes over Raw!"
"WWE wishes Hornswoggle the best in his future endeavors"
"Brooke Hogan wardrobe malfunction on Raw"
"Biscoff invades Smackdown, Heyman invades ECW"

Mr. McMahon does it again!!

After controversy surrounding the Jeff Jarrett / Kurt Angle / Karen Angle Love Triangle, TNA Chairman and Owner, Bob Carter and Dixie Carter decide they want out of the Wrestling Business and sells TNA to Vincent Kennedy McMahon and the WWE.

"Orton Makes History"! Becomes first man to win the World Heavyweight, WWE, and ECW Championships"... all on Raw brand. (Not Big Show)
"Taker Reigns"! Taker survives a grueling 16-man tournament to become #1 contender to World Heavyweight Title. Defeats Chris Jericho in a "Hell in a Cell" to win 7th World Title. (Holds on to it for atleast 4-7 months)
"ECW adds secondary championship"!
"Game Over! For good!" Triple H decides to finally hang up the boots, and give way for younger superstars to move up.
"Shawn Michaels wins the WWE Championship!" For the first time in almost a decade, "The Heart Break Kid" reigns supreme at the top of the WWE mountain.
"Kofi Kingston: Money in Paradise"! Kofi Kingston overcomes 7 other challenges to win the Money in the Bank briefcase. That's money... in paradise!
"Wrestlemania goes Brotherly Love"! Wrestlemania goes to the "City of Brotherly Love", Philadelphia (my hometown)!
"One of a Kind Buzzsaw"! Rob Van Dam and Tajiri both make their surprise return to Smackdown and WWE!

And many, many more... that was just some I'd thought I'd put out there.

"We only gave him that sendoff so that he'd actually leave, he hadnt been on the payroll for months" - Vince McMahon reveals the truth about Flairs retirement

Kurt Angle was sent in to ruin TNA, and yes his wife actually is a **** - Vince Mcmahon on wrestlings most genious storyline

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet because I don't feel like reading all the responses, but....

"PAUL LEVESQUE AND STEPHANIE McMAHON ANNOUNCE DIVORCE PROCEEDINGS"

First, the speculation this headline would create would be off the charts. Second, we'd all get to see exactly how much the marriage influenced HHH's career. Finally, I can once again dream about marrying Steph.

The Divas all are foaming at the mouth for JKO's dick!!!!

Ah, you like it when they have fits too

Watch as Todd Grisham asks the Undertaker why nearly all of his finishing moves involve someone's crotch in someone's face

Breaking News: Bret Hart theme music on Raw actually signifies Bret Hart appearance

Godfather returns; PG Rating left in tatters

WWE Creative listens to internet fans; wins every award at emmys

The Fans guest host raw each week.

Every Wrestlezone Forum member is now part of the WWE creative team.

hornswoggle wins the WWE championship from John Cena.

Vince Mcmaon Cheats on Linda for Santina.

NWO VS DX 20 man tagteam match.

Undertaker Loses at Wrestlemania and lose to The Undertaker .

Matt Hardy gets pushed

John Cena sends back to the Pokemon world.

The Fans guest host raw each week.

Every Wrestlezone Forum member is now part of the WWE creative team.

hornswoggle wins the WWE championship from John Cena.

Vince Mcmaon Cheats on Linda for Santina.

NWO VS DX 20 man tagteam match.

Undertaker Loses at Wrestlemania and lose to The Undertaker .

Matt Hardy gets pushed

John Cena sends back to the Pokemon world.

I love every single one of these ideas and because I do, I’m going to tell you why!!

1. This would be so much fun!!

2. YES!! Because we have better ideas in seeing the product from the outside looking in.

3. This would be something for the kids to enjoy. It would only work if Cena turned heel though and if Finlay and Sheamus helps Hornswoggle.

4. The comedy segments would be great, but I hope this doesn’t happen in real life. HAHA!!

5. I love this idea, but who would be on what team?? I would rather a 4 on 4 to make it not so big.

The Clique Vs. The Kliq
The New World Order
“Hollywood” Hulk Hogan, “Big Sexy” Kevin Nash, the “Bad Guy”, Scott Hall, and the Giant / Big Show
Vs.
D-Generation X
The “Heart Break Kid”, Shawn Michaels, the “Game”, Triple H, “Road Dogg” Jesse / B. G. James, and “Bad @$$” Billy Gunn / Kip James
Special Guest Referee, “Pac”, Sean Waltman
Special Guest Enforcer “Ravishing” Rick Rude (R. I. P. – Ravishing In Peace)

6. Undertaker is still Undefeated so this works out really great!!

7. As soon as Jeff leaves, I don’t think this will be a “Dream”.

8. I didn’t really get this one, but 7 out of 8 is great!!

Breaking News: CM Punk suspended for 30 days, violating Wellness Policy

Mark Madden employed as the new head creative member & booker for WWE.

The Kliq forms the newest WWE stable featuring HBK, HHH, Nash, Hall, X-Pac & Credible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back