Dream Survivors

RoadhogJ

Self-Proclaimed Jackass
Me and my Cousin were talking and a topic that came up was: If you had to choose any past or present 10 superstars to compete in a traditional 5 v 5 Survivor Series match who would they be?
What team would they be on?
and Why di you pick them???

I love these threads, but I haven‘t thought of anything new since posting these Dream Matches. Check them out.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=154248

My favorite Dream Match that I came up with a long time ago was:

Rated X Evolution – Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Batista, Randy Orton and Edge

vs.

My All-Time Favorites – Chris Jericho, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Kurt Angle and Hulk Hogan

With Ric Flair as the Speical Guest Referee, because he’s tied for 5th on my All-Time Favorites list, but fits in really well with the Rated X Evolution.

I have 2 dream Survivor Series matches:

WWF The Attitude Era
Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Shawn Michaels, and Triple H
VS.
WWF 1980's
Andre the Giant, Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Rowdy Roddy Pipper, and Jake the snake Roberts

Second match

WWF 1980'S
Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Rowdy Roddy Pipper, Jake the snake Roberts, and Tito Santana
VS.
NWA 1980'S
Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Dusty Rhodes, Sting, and Barry Windham

This is an interesting topic. I've always liked the Survivor Series format. I'd go with a weird unconventional matchup of traditional "power" dudes vs hardcore brawlers, as these are the two types of wrestlers I generally gravitate towards as a fan.

Team Power
Brock Lesnar
Bill Goldberg
The Ultimate Warrior
Lex Luger
Batista

Team Hardcore
Taz
Bubba Ray Dudley
D-Von Dudley
Mankind
Jeff Hardy

I would see it start off being a squash with the big dudes dominating the smaller hardcore contingent. As the match progressed, though, the hardcore guys take all the punishment and keep coming, disheartening the bigger dudes and ultimately resulting in Taz DDTing Lesnar through the ring to pick up the victory.

IF I had a dream Survivor Series, it'd be called MONDAY NIGHT WARS

TEAM WCW
Kevin Nash
Scott Hall
Hulk Hogan
Sting
Goldberg

VS

TEAM WWF
Stone Cold
The Rock
Shawn Michaels
Triple H
Undertaker

10 of the most popular guys from both company during the Monday Night Wars of WWF vs WCW. Obviously, given the amount of stars there were back then from both companies you could swap guys out, but to me these are the top 10 guys.

Another match-up...WWF stars vs WWE stars

TEAM WWF
Stone Cold
The Rock
Triple H
Big Show
Shawn Michaels

VS

TEAM WWE
CM Punk
John Cena
Randy Orton
Brodus Clay
Dolf Ziggler

Brodus could be the NEW Big Show when he drops the funkasaurus gimmick, but I threw him in for his size.

Hulk Hogan, Hillbilly Jim, Superfly Jimmy Snuka, Tito Santana and Junkyard Dog with Captain Lou Albano and Wendi Richter in their corner

vs.

Rowdy Roddy Piper, Big John Studd, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik and newly-turned heel Andre the Giant with Mr. Fuji and Fabulous Moolah in their corner.

This match would be held on a Saturday morning.

Shawn Michaels, HHH, Kane, The Rock, Sting
Vs
SCSA, Bret Hart, Undertaker, Edge, Cena

Hogan, Macho Man, Hawk (LOD), Animal (LOD), British Bulldog
vs
Andre the Giant, Piper, Jake the Snake, Warrior, Bam Bam Bigalow

Sting, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Booker T, Goldberg
Vs
SCSA, The Rock, HBK, HHH, Undertaker

Me and my Cousin were talking and a topic that came up was: If you had to choose any past or present 10 superstars to compete in a traditional 5 v 5 Survivor Series match who would they be?
What team would they be on?
and Why di you pick them???

Moved to the Wrestling Spam Zone. Next time, read the Thread Creating Etiquette.

Hulk Hogan, Hillbilly Jim, Superfly Jimmy Snuka, Tito Santana and Junkyard Dog with Captain Lou Albano and Wendi Richter in their corner

vs.

Rowdy Roddy Piper, Big John Studd, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik and newly-turned heel Andre the Giant with Mr. Fuji and Fabulous Moolah in their corner.

This match would be held on a Saturday morning.

lol! That is great!

Help me put together Randy Orton's Survivor Series history. Michael Cole claims he's won no less than five Survivor Series matches but I'm struggling to come up with more than one:

1. Team SmackDown - when Undertaker returned.
  2. ???
  3. ???
  4. ???
  5. ???

Help me put together Randy Orton's Survivor Series history. Michael Cole claims he's won no less than five Survivor Series matches but I'm struggling to come up with more than one:

2. ???
  3. ???
  4. ???
  5. ???

1.Team Smackdown
2. Team Bischoff 2003
3. Team Orton 2004
4. Team Orton 2008 ( I think)
5. TeaM 2009( I think)

2. ???
  3. ???
  4. ???
  5. ???

1. Team Bischoff vs. Team Austin in 2003
  2. Team Orton vs. Team Angle in 2004
  3. Randy vs. HBK in 2007
  4. Team Orton vs. Team Batista in 2008
  5. Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett in 2010

It's 'kay, father. I doubt Michael Cole's veracity all the time.

¡Roján!;3713932 said:
  1. Team Bischoff vs. Team Austin in 2003
  2. Team Orton vs. Team Angle in 2004
  3. Randy vs. HBK in 2007
  4. Team Orton vs. Team Batista in 2008
  5. Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett in 2010

It's 'kay, father. I doubt Michael Cole's veracity all the time.

He means elimination matches. Plus there was never a team orton vs team angle.

DX - HBK, HHH, X-Pac & New Age Outlaws vs. nWo - Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Bret Hart, Scott Steiner & Curt Hennig

DX - HBK, HHH & New Age Outlaws vs. Hart Foundation - Bret, Owen, Bulldog & Neidhart

He means elimination matches. Plus there was never a team orton vs team angle.

How do you know he mean elimination matches? He doesn't state it, at all. All he said was Survivor Series matches. Can you read minds? No? then, fuck off. I meant team Orton vs. Team HHH, by the way.

¡Roján!;3714052 said:
How do you know he mean elimination matches? He doesn't state it, at all. All he said was Survivor Series matches. Can you read minds? No? then, fuck off. I meant team Orton vs. Team HHH, by the way.

The whole thread is based off DREAM ELIMINATION matches. Sorry I corrected you on your mistakes. It doesn't take mind reading to know when someone is wrong. If you don't like being corrected then have your facts straight next time.

Men, please! Don't go fighting over little ol' me. Besides, you're both right - I did mean elimination matches, but it wasn't at all explicit.

I'm pretty sure Michael Cole is full of shit.

WWF Early 1992
Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Bret Hart, Randy Savage and Roddy Piper
vs
Ric Flair, Sid Justice, The Undertaker, Jake Roberts, Shawn Michaels

DX: Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Xpac, The Outlaws
vs
The Horsemen: Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Ole Anderson, Barry Windam

Leigon of Doom, British Bulldogs, Steiners, Hart Foundation, Rock and Roll Express
vs
Midnight Express, Demolition, Money INC, Fabulous Rougoues, Brain Busters

Bruno Sammartino, Lou Thesz, Nick Bockwinkle, Pat Patterson, David Von Erich
vs
Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, CM Punk

LT, Mr T, David Arquette, Vince Russo, Master P
vs
Harley Race, Haku, Stu Hart, Tracy Smothers, Dick Murdoch

OK, The last ones a joke.....I found it funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.