• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dream Match Eddie Guerrero vs HBK

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinistryofDeath89

CM Perfection
It's just a shame that we never got to see these two amazing wrester's in the squared circle in a one on one match. I would have loved to seen these two great hall of famer's at Wrestlemania doesn't matter if a title was on the line or not they properly in my opinion would have stole the show if it was at wrestlemania or at any PPV.

R.I.P Eddie your a true legend and there will never be another one like you.
( VIVA LA RESA)

What are your thoughts ???

Could this have been a dream match???

There alot of dream matches involving HBK that we never got to saw Eddie Guerrero being once example also The Rock and a match with CM Punk I think would of also been a show stealer, we also only saw HBK VS Rey Mysterio once on the Eddie Guerrero tribute show and that also had the potential to be a PPV showstealer and the same with Shawn VS Benoit

but we were very lucky to experinace two great competitors such as Michaels and Guerrero, Michaels being the greatest All-Rounder of all time and Eddie being one of the best Entertainers of all time

I honestly think this would be one of the biggest dream match ups of all time, that would in fact be a perfect match. Not only the hype surrounding a match like this would be great, but the match itself would be.

Both Michaels and Guerrero had styles that fit and suit any wrestler they went up against. Brawling, Catch as Catch can, High Flying, they did it all. It would be amazing. Michaels had classics with HHH, Undertaker, and Angle as Guerrero did with Mysterio, Edge, and Benoit.

This Is without a doubt, one of my top 10 dream matchups
:undertaker2:

It would have been a great match! I can see it now..the finish sees Eddie G come off the top for the frog splash and then BAM sweet chin music in mid air!!! 1...2..3... id l;ike to see eddie win but i just think that would be a great finish!

another dream match.....kurt angle vs bret hart...hart has said kurt is the one person hed like to wrestle if he still could....great potential!!

Their styles would mesh incredibly well I think. This match along with HBK vs Ricky Steamboat are some of the biggest dream matches on my list.

Those are some matches I never hear anyone talk about.

This definitely could have been a dream match. Eddie and HBK could have stolen the show at Wrestlemania in a match against each other, it wouldn't be as good as the Angle or Taker matches that HBK had but it would easily steal the show. Eddie would put up a heck of a fight, both would unleash all of their special moves, and then Michaels would get the win in the end. It could be a dream match because Michaels is a legend and Eddie was close to that status as well.

This would have been a great match, both Guerrero and Michaels were two of the best performers the business has ever seen. Both capable of working many different styles and making their opponent look like a million bucks.

Against someone just as good as themselves, they could put on a masterclass. They could wrestle, they could fly and could both tell a great story in the ring. I would have expected Eddie to have played the heel in a feud between the two but I could see fans cheering both of them in the ring, they were just that damm good.

It could main event a Wrestlemania easily, and you are looking at a show stealing match right here.

I couldnt see past a HBK win, but Eddie would take Shawn to the limit in an absolute classic. Great pick for a dream match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back