dragonkiller1977

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
You have been here since December of 2009 but you still haven't made a single post, spam or non spam. Yet I see you lurking around the forum all of the damn time.

So I ask you, why? Why are you here all of time if you have nothing to say?

Now is your chance to break the silence.

Why would it be good? He's been around lurking for a while now, he may be familiar with the regulars. Maybe he has some things to add to the conversations. Or maybe he's the greatest poster of all time and we just don't know it yet.

I'm just giving him a platform to introduce himself.

Why would it be good? He's been around lurking for a while now, he may be familiar with the regulars. Maybe he has some things to add to the conversations. Or maybe he's the greatest poster of all time and we just don't know it yet.

I'm just giving him a platform to introduce himself.

Thats exactly why i said it should be good. :shrug:

Maybe its the restless spirit of Umaga, roaming the information superhighway. Hence the reason no posts or response.

Or maybe he is a really creepy old man with no opinion at all. Just lurking around to feel as if he is part of the conversation, silently talking to himself.

The world may never know for sure.

Is this the guy that repped me once? or is it another one. I'm guessing it's an alt. someone got banned, made a profile on a different ip and uses it to snoop. (that's going on the old thing where you can't know his IP until he makes a post.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back