the Frog

Gimmick Name: Dr. Zeus

Announced As: The Good Doctor Zeus

Height: 6" 4'

Weight: 265lb

Hometown: Springfield, Massachusetts

Billed From: Portland, Oregon

Announcement:

Harrys: Introducing first, from Portland, Oregon, weighing 265 pounds, The Good Doctor Zeus...

Harrys: And the challenger, from Portland, Oregon, weighing 265 pounds, The Good Doctor Zeus..

Harrys: Making his way to the ring, from Portland, Oregon, weighing 265 pounds, The Good Doctor Zeus..

Alignment: Heel

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Medium sized hair, just covering the back of his neck, but not reaching the shoulder. Raven black hair.

----------------Eye Colour: Blue, blood shot eyes

----------------Facial Hair: None

----------------Ring attire: All white jumpsuit, much like the people who take insane people to asylums. This white jumpsuit has red swirls around it, with red splotches in random places.

----------------Backstage Attire: White Doctor's jacket. Occasionally, he will wear a jacket with red stripes going in random places; the farther he drifts into insanity, the more red stripes that appear.

----------------Physical Features: A scar across the left side of his neck

----------------Tattoos: None

Sample Pic of Wrestler:

sd674photo045-2140816.jpg

Main Gimmick: A mad doctor convicted of assisting suicides in Portland, who has been released on probation. He still feels that he a God given mission to rid the world of mental illness.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:

1) Always speaks in rhyme, in anapestic meter. The only time this train of thought is broken is when someone points out that he's no longer an actual doctor, coldly replying, "Yes, yes I am. I am a doctor."

2) Extremely charismatic; he can charm just about anyone with his ability to speak, and can convince anyone of any level that he's known them his/her whole life. He is especially persuasive to those with mental disorders.

Brief Bio/History: Dr. Zeus is a former doctor, who had the perfect life, treating patients at John Hopkins Hospital, with his wife working in the same hospital as a nurse. This all changed for Zeus when his wife was stabbed to death by a patient with dementia. He became increasingly unhinged at his workplace, often having flashbacks to the event, while still maintaining the "warmth" and professionalism with the patients he grew to loathe more and more by the day. Coincidentally, a dramatic increase of suicides arose, all patients of Dr. Zeus. When it became apparent that Dr. Zeus was playing some role in their deaths, he moved on to University of Maryland Children's Hospital, where he found himself enamored with his work, and discovered he could nip mental illnesses in the bud. Eventually, the body count and paper trail all led to Zeus, and he was convicted on 11 counts of assisted suicide, though little could be proven as to how much Zeus played a role in their death. Dr. Zeus spent eight years in Baltimore City Correctional Center, where he spent his time thinking of rhymes to express his anger at the people who didn't understand the good he was attempting to bring to the world. These rhymes entered his speech pattern, to the point that Zeus could rarely speak without using anapestic meter. Eventually, Zeus was let out on probation, and moved to Portland, Oregon. He intended to join the WZCW to start a new life, but when it became apparent that only crazy people would join a wrestling federation, he found that there was turning back, nor did he have any intentions of turning back.

Entrance Music:

[YOUTUBE]Y0zqLYmhFnw[/YOUTUBE]

Outro Music: Pallet Town from Pokemon.

(Note: Ideally, any traces of the anime soundbytes would be taken out. Kills the intended mood)

Entrance Description: Chastity winds up a music box in the middle of the aisle. As the music plays, the arena grows dimmer, as Chastity begins to sing. The lights go out, except for the glitching Tron, as Zeus carries a hospital bed down to the ring.

Fighting Style: Technical, focusing on the neck in a calculating manner.

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche: PTSD symptoms, often having flashbacks to his wife's death. Uncontrollable fits of sobbing, followed by rage. Shows signs of grandeur thinking, often relishing in the idea of playing (and being) God. His thought process is riddled with delusions, with spurts of sedation.

Finishing Moves (2 max):
"Euthanasia" (Tongan Death Grip)
"Pulling the Plug" (Gogoplata)

Signature Moves (3 max):
"Last Rites" (Decapitator- Albert's move where he slingshots his opponents neck into the ropes.)
Rude Awakening
Top Rope DDT

12 Most Used Moves:
Choke
Spinning Heel Kick
Dragon Sleeper
Hurricanrana
Samoan Drop
Headbutt
Cobra Clutch Suplex
Leg Drop
Throat Thrust (Think Undertaker, Mid 90s)
Moonsault
Backbreaker
Running Bulldog
Lariat

Sample RP.

Dr. Zeus sits in a courtroom, chains wrapped around his wrists, in a white jumpsuit. Surprisingly, Zeus is calm, given that his freedom hangs on the whim of a judge notorious for his staunch stance on murder. Zeus had done his research. He always does, no matter the situation. It's what helped him excel as a doctor; when he wasn't meeting with patients or performing observations for other doctors, Zeus spent his time reading, studying, and analyzing every mental disorder known to man. He wanted to not only understand, but get into the mind of every person he ever met. Not just the patients, but everyone; colleagues, administrators, friends. Even random strangers weren't safe from his analysis.

After all, he had plenty of time on his hand. It wasn't like he had a family to come home to. At least, not anymore.

"All rise" the bailiff boomed. At this point, Zeus stood out of muscle memory. The pattern had been ingrained into his memory, but with a little charm, he would never have to see this court, this judge, this bailiff, and these damn courtroom observers again. He actually had a great deal of respect for the judge; after all, this was just a game, and the judge had managed to put himself in the lead.

What he didn't respect was how the judge's game took importance over the Doctor's work. The judge's game was appointed by man; the Doctor's work was appointed by God.

"You may be seated," The judge silently commanded. "Mister Zeus, I-"

"Your honor, I am a doctor." Zeus was aware that this wasn't the most tactful move, and that while he knew himself still to be a doctor, that the Maryland Board of Physicians didn't. But this was a matter of principal over practicality.

"As I understand it, your license was revoked after your little... Psychotic Break, shall we call it. And I will remind you and your attorney that outbursts will not be tolerated in my courtroom."

"Yes, your honor", Zeus' attorney piped in. Dr. Zeus understood that principal was not accepted in the game, so he remained silent.

"As I understand it, Dr. Zeus is asking for an early release, and actually has recommendations of... Good behavior. So, if you would like to present exactly why I should let this man who has committed appalling crimes out of my courtroom and out into the public, it would be greatly appreciated."

"Your honor, I-"

"I would prefer if I could speak.
My lawyer's skills have... Proven weak."
Interrupted the Doctor. His attorney shot him a perturbed stare, but Dr. Zeus didn't even give him the dignity of looking at him. After all, his attorney was only a pawn in the game; this was about two men, and Dr. Zeus knew that while the Judge played games, the Doctor worked.

Silence in the courtroom, as a palatable tension arose. The judge finally broke the awkward silence, stating, "Extremely unusual. But if you're looking for more rope to make your noose, who am I to stop you?"

Dr. Zeus stood up. Time to play the game.

"Oh, the places I have been,
I'd never like to go.
Oh the people I have seen,
I'd never like to know.
You may not like what I've done.
You think it's a mistake.
Remember I had reason,
Consider my sad state.
My wife can not be returned,
I'll never get her back.
It's been tough, but I have learned
To get my life on track.
I know what I must do,
It's simple as can be.
Your honor, I know this is true.
You're no different from me.
Don't you want to see someone
That you can never see?
You and I know it's not fun
It's sad as it can be.
I remember your story
Oh, I remember now.
Your father's death; quite gory.
How'd he die again? How?
Just a Sunday morning drive,
Crushed by a drunken guy.
The truth is, he's not alive,
Because of D.U.I's.
Your loss was sad, a real disgrace
But this much is quite true.
If you saw the killer's face,
I ask; what would you do?"

Silence in the courtroom. It wasn't as perfect as he wanted, but Dr. Zeus had made his point. Death's a funny thing; it turns the stoic into blubbering messes. It turns the strong into fragile shells. It turned the Judge into.... A dictator. He judged hundreds of cases of negligent manslaughter, and sent the convicted away for far longer sentences than the norm. Thirty years after the accident, the Judge still held a grudge against D.U.I suspects.

No one knew this better than Dr. Zeus. And no one was more capable of exploiting this than Dr. Zeus.

"I sympathize with your case, especially considering the extended circumstances that... I can understand, for obvious reasons. Understand, this isn't a endorsement of your actions, whatsoever. But given the circumstances, the clear signs that you are clearly cognizant, and the recommendation of your warden... I am willing to let you go, provided that you are under heavy surveillance. This court in adjourned."

He shook the hand of his still angry attorney, and walked out of the court. This was actually the easiest part of the game; far easier than the guards he had to threaten, the therapists he had to manipulate, and the warden who's signature he had to forge.

But the game was finally over. And Dr. Zeus was free to continue his work. After all, so much lost time, and so many patients he had missed.

But when God assigns you a job, you should assume He'll give you non stop work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back