Apocalypse Discussion: Steven Kurtesy vs. Dr. Zeus- Inferno Match

Con T.

Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
This will be for the last time. Since Dr. Zeus has stepped foot in WZCW, he's made it apparent that his goal is to draw out Steven Kurtesy. While Steven left WZCW, to find peace, he would find that those he cared about were unsafe, until he revealed himself. This has always been personal, and now, Zeus and Kurtesy will do battle, in a ring surrounded by fire. Can Steven return to inner peace, or will Dr. Zeus prevail in his crusade?

Yay - my match! I won't discuss predictions because I'd be biased and say myself since my record in grudge-related matches are usually in my favour (I think I have 1 loss and its to Zeus) but, I won't judge.

I'm not too sure how the ending of this match pans out for either character. Booking-wise, Kurtesy winning is the feel-good option and he walks away from vanquishing another evil character but at what cost? Last time Kurtesy beat someone this evil (Ty), it broke him & had absolutely no idea what to do with himself. Also, Zeus has just started within the fed and has got a lot of life in the Zeus character: what happens if he gets burned? Does he go even more crazy?

However, if Zeus beats Kurtesy, he can continue to go on his crusade and now have proof that he is legitimate. I feel a shot at the World title coming on (Barbosa vs. Dr. Zeus would be A FUCKING AMAZING FEUD, by the way) in the future. As for Kurtesy in this situation? I've got a couple ideas but I'm not looking past Apocalypse as if Kurtesy had lost.

------------------------------

Steven is ready
Return trip to Hell with Zeus
Only 1 ticket

My RP is going to be up, probably tonight, maybe Thursday. That, and about 37 haikus, and answers to PM's and questions. So before I do any of that, just a few things:

1. This is the RP where I do something I've wanted to, all feud with FalKon. You'll know it when you see it; hopefully it's a cool little moment, if not a little indulgent, probably.

2. I was the one to ask for one more match against FalKon. The plan was to end this at Redemption, and I wanted to keep feuding with FalKon. Now, part of it was the whole salt and burn thing angle added, but most of it was because I love feuding with FalKon that much. Without FalKon, I am nowhere near where I am now. FalKon is a hero to the fed; and part of me wants to know how I can top working with Falkon. So thank you, brother.

3. I don't know who's winning. I think everyone else feels that way, which if that's the case, I feel FalKon and I have done our job. I've come to learn three cycles can be an eternity in E-fed time; look at Ricky Runn and where he came in three cycles. That said, three cycles is a long time to build a feud, but I feel Falkon and I pulled it off.

I don't know what more I can say... #onemorematch?

Bear "The Hitman" Hug;4704635 said:
Dr Zeus doesn't lose big fights, like a reverse James Storm.

Eh, that's no given, brother. Kurtesy at Redemption may have been my biggest fight yet, and I lost that one. I also lost to Tastic, which was the closest to a championship match, so there's that.

Then again, I haven't had many big matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back