Downloaded the UFC Undisputed 3 Demo

I'll probably buy Soul Calibur 5, play that to death for a fortnight, then trade it in for UFC Undisputed 3. The demo is fantastic, a step-up from UFC 2010.

I played it at Eurogamer last year. Really good, yeah. However, if someone could tell me just how you posture up from guard it would be really appreciated.

I like the ground movements, actually. I've been tinkering around with it, just testing things out, and the game is leaps and bounds better than any of the others. I'm definitely getting it.

I'm looking forward to Career Mode a lot this year, the training and all that should be improved and it should just be deeper.

I really liked the duck/sway system in the last one and you can still do that but theres it takes too long in between your duck and punch and you get hit before you can counter. With the ground transitions I think I was just so used to the last one that it just felt weird when I played it, hopefully I get used to it. I don't want to be stuck in the past with UFC games like I am with WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back