Downloaded the UFC Undisputed 3 Demo

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Amazing...can't wait for this game to come out. It's been awhile since I've played 2, but it just feels more natural and fluid than I remember the old one being, and being able to knee the fuck out of Wanderlei Silva's head in Pride FC is fun as hell.

Yeah you had to throw your opponent like 5 times to be able to submit him in 2. That really killed the game play for me.

I preordered mine last week so I could get the contender pack. Also if you go on the Facebook page before it releases you can get Alistair Overeem as an unlockable character.

Probably, but that has nothing to do with your ability to play sports games...;)

sad_lyra_icon_version_big_by_project_hedgecat-d3j5dmo.png

I have Crock in 2, I dominated exhibition mode with my Career fighter on the hardest difficulty, remember using a flurry of elbows then a running kick to TKO Frank Mir.

I managed it with Jon Jones. I threw a jab every so often to keep Anderson at bay and went to work on his leg. It'll be much easier in game.

I played it at Best Buy yesterday, good god the game is awesome. I played Jens Pulver vs Takanori Gomi and Don Frye vs Gary Goodridge in Pride Mode and I about shit myself it was so epic. Also did Dominick Cruz vs Urijah Faber and Don Cerrone vs Melvin Guillard in regular mode. I love the new rocked/knock out style, it's so much better and you can get more damage in before it gets stopped. The transitions seem a little weird on the ground and in the clinch but I'll get used to em. Overall though I love it and I cant wait til I have it at home on my tv, the 14th cant come soon enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back