Douchebag

pyrusane

Getting Noticed By Management
So I was reading through Sid's thread about Bret Hart not being a Canadian Hero and I ran across this.

Fuck america! like americans know who is a "hero" and who isn't. 9/11 happened because you bombed the middle east for nigh on 20 years. they bombed you back. big deal!!!

Now on to wrestling, bret is a national hero. Why? The canadian people made him one. last i checked it was up to them. not some bacward americans.

WTF?

I don't know, maybe its just me, but that kind of shit, trolling or not, just pisses me off. Oddly enough, no one else seemed to notice it. Or maybe everyone else is just better than me at ignoring this kind of shit...

I don't take people seriously who don't use capitalization. After reading that, I would like to ask the question...Why is he not banned yet? I hope Norcal reads what that idiot posted.

Obviously I saw the post some time ago and let it go.

He obviously feels very strongly about this and feels that the US brought this on themselves by bombing the Middle East for 8 years. That is his opinion, and yes where the remarks are obviously controversial because of certain "pride in your country" and other nationalist factors that people have .... he ties it into questioning whether America should really be the one judging heroes based on America's activities overseas. And then he further takes a position and provides justification for it on the Bret Hart issue as well, as he feels Canadians have every right to pick who their heroes are.

The remarks are controversial, will get some people upset, but this isn't the Sean Hannity Forum, where if you say anything remotely critical of the government's direction under Republican majority or our overseas Missions, you are Permanently Banned.

You are, however, welcome to debate him in the Cigar Lounge.

I've posted in here now...I've been on God's green Earth for over a century, so I'm pretty sure I gave the young D-Man advice at one time or another.

I've posted in here now...I've been on God's green Earth for over a century, so I'm pretty sure I gave the young D-Man advice at one time or another.

So are you overly-sensitive, too, then?

Did you teach him how to be a second degree Black Belt?

He is a second degree Black Belt, you know.

...And we're surprised Sid got that type of response? Sid gets the anger riled up in people. It's what he does. He's a SITH LORD.

Did you actually read the thread and see what it was about?

It's the Canadian Hart Hero thread thing, right? I was making a Sith Lord joke. You know, the Dark Side of the Force, Anger, Despair, all that good stuff. Because you're the evil Emperor of the Empire.

Eh? Eh?

Never mind, I Fail this round.

It's the Canadian Hart Hero thread thing, right? I was making a Sith Lord joke. You know, the Dark Side of the Force, Anger, Despair, all that good stuff. Because you're the evil Emperor of the Empire.

Eh? Eh?

Never mind, I Fail this round.

They are not talking about comments I made. Read the OP, Razor. :rolleyes:

Whatever. I'm done with this thread. You have won this round, Sid. But you won't win the war.

Did Tdigs post in here? I must be blind.

Shit... I meant to say Crashin'. Man, I get too distracted at work sometimes...

So are you overly-sensitive, too, then?

Did you teach him how to be a second degree Black Belt?

He is a second degree Black Belt, you know.

:disappointed:

Are you going to milk this epic fail of an insult for much longer? I did tell you that it was never funny to anyone in the past, right? Ok, good. Just checking.

Meh, his politics are his politics. Don't really care what he believes in, not sure why you guys do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back