Douchebag of the Month: MisterRob

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
gccongratulations20.gif

You've been voted on by the dictatorship of IDR-ville as WrestleZone's very first Douchebag of the Month!

We here at WZ would like to thank you for being an irreverent jackass to everyone on this forum at one point or more in the course of the last month, as well as for being an incessant whine because you don't understand the concept of SPAM that's clearly delineated in the WZ Rule Book that I'll again link you to (here) – maybe this time you'll actually read it?

To show our appreciation, we've created this thread for you to red rep me with, and you also are welcome to this very fancy trophy:

biggest_whiner_statue_2.jpg

He's one of my favorite posters. Him owning Will last year in the WZ tourney completed my internet life.

Oh yes, I remember now. Wasn't it over Fatt Hardy? His exit strategy was Tenta's fave: LALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

How well does he troll the TNA sections? Is he a troll of say...Aeroplex caliber?

Well IDR, I don't know if I'd call him douche bag of the month, but I'll happily agree with you that he's a douche bag. Good enough?

I mean, I can troll me some TNA posters. Hell. I can troll me some WWE posters too. Give me a week to actually sound intelligent, and I can troll some Indy posters too.

Is this just because he spams when he tries to troll?

Lulz. Matt Hardy is shit and will always be shit. I agree with IDR on this one. And no, I will not show him any respect random poster. He fucking sucks.

I re-read my posts and I actually thought my first one was very solid. However he decided to act like a prick and do the 'I'm Not Listening Stuff'. Thus lead to him basically looking like this in my mind:

not-listening.jpg

Oh. I don't chastise when I troll. I laugh and treat them like idiots for various shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back