Doomsday

Amazing Shawn

Dark Match Jobber
In 2008, Universal Pictures is releasing the highly anticipated Doomsday. Directed by the great Neil Marshall the film takes place three decades after a deadly disease known as the Reaper wipes through a mjor country. They then wall off the country to secure everybody else but when the disease resurfaces in another country a soecial team is sent to find the cure. There they are blocked off from the world and must defend themselves from a waking nightmare.

Malcom McDowell plays a genius scientist. MyAnna Buring from the Descent as well as Nora Jane Noone are part of the cast as well. Many people in the film are some of the cast from the cult classic Dog Soldiers which was also directed by Marshall.

The movie is supposed to be very violent and very bloody just as the Descent and is sure to gain an "R" rating. They haven't exactly said what they are fighting yet but you can assume it is zombies that they are going to be fighting.

After watching the great Dog Soldiers and the classic The Descent I am ecstatic about this movie.

The best part is this...

doomsday122707.jpg

Rhona Mitra is a big role in the movie and is fucking hot.

It does sound like a build for another zombie movie, and it seems like no matter how bad they end up being, I'm always a sucker for them. So I'll probably be watching this, most likely from downloads, but still watch it nonetheless.

And you know what, having Rhona Mitra in there definately helps the cause too.

Rhona Mitra? What is she doing in this film?

I'm sure it will be great. Dog Soldiers is awesome. And The Descent is one of the best horror films I've seen in years. So good in fact that I felt that there were two films in one. He could have made a film about caves and one about strange monster thingys. I went into that film not really knowing anything about it. I plan on doing the same with this one.

Rhona Mitra? What is she doing in this film?

I'm sure it will be great. Dog Soldiers is awesome. And The Descent is one of the best horror films I've seen in years. So good in fact that I felt that there were two films in one. He could have made a film about caves and one about strange monster thingys. I went into that film not really knowing anything about it. I plan on doing the same with this one.

I agree with everything you said about The Descent. Best horror film in years. And it kind of was two movies in one. here was the whole fear of being trapped in the caves and another film that was them escaping and fighting the crawlers in the cave.

Rhona Mitra is going to be one of the people in the special elite team sent to find the cure I believe. Marshall is kind of going the same way with the Descent and using a lot of girls as his cast.

I can't wait for it to come out and I'm going to try and do the same thing you are by not reading up to much on the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back