• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Done With First Day of Classes

Other than my history teacher appearing like she is going to be a bitch all semester, my other three classes went pretty well.

I finished up my first day of classes Monday. Three of the four should be stellar. History being the mystery. The teacher is rather boring and has some kind of accent and just sounds odd and I can't find myself to pay attention. Hopefully that changes. I'm on day two today. Right now on break waiting to go to class number 3.

What are classes are you taking LJL?

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1729715 said:
I finished up my first day of classes Monday. Three of the four should be stellar. History being the mystery. The teacher is rather boring and has some kind of accent and just sounds odd and I can't find myself to pay attention. Hopefully that changes. I'm on day two today. Right now on break waiting to go to class number 3.

What are classes are you taking LJL?

U.S. History up to 1877, Foundations of Mathematics, Art History, Abstract Algebra, and Philosophical Analysis

You plan on majoring in Math? I'm just assuming by the classes. Sounds fun, the history course sound really good. I'm currently taking a World War II class.

Cool, I really think a big key to education is getting in classes that you like or enjoy or can tolerate is a big part of the success. I start my classes tomorrow and so far looks like it will be a bit tough since I changed my major mid semester last semester and than dropped some classes so I am a bit behind credits as it is. But for the most part it looks like some/most classes I will enjoy:

College Seminar: Had a class last semester designed towards my major so I ended up dropping it.
English 2: Standard english class for the most part
Computer Apps and Concepts: Stuff like Microsoft Office
Elementary Statistics: Math and Statistics pretty much
Health and Wellness
American National Government
Intro to Sociology

Wow, I am one lucky bastard. RIght now, my classes start next monday because of some changes to the calendar for this semester. Unfortunately, It all ends around end of may-beginning of June.

Right now, I just got second part of business management 'quantitative methods'(read: our version of pre calc), operations management, two types of finances(merchant finance and coin) and spanish business writing.

so what's you majors, fellas? I got curious.

Right now I'm undeclared. But I'm thinking something in communications. Always wanted to be on the radio. I was always told I have the face for radio haha.

First I was studying Adolescents Education with History as concentrated, but realize at this point in my life, it just wasn't what I wanted to do so now I and majoring in Public Policy/Political Science.

I can't wait to go to college. I want to do something having to do with marketing.

You're gonna like it, man. I took Marketing Principles, and I found it very interesting.

As for me, I'm majoring in Business Administration with a Management concentraiton. But right now, I'm inclined to do a double major in Human Resources since there isn't a Marketing concentration here, and I'm a huge fail at accounting :lmao: jesus, I'm gonna get fucked the second week of class, I know it.

You just started today? Dang man, I've been going for a week and my homework is already through the roof... :banghead: though it's an interesting semester.

We start school at such odd times during the winter semester. I'm fine with but I have a shitload of stuff due by the beginning of February.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back