• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does Triple H pay the Wrestle Zone writers to write positive articles about him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shayneomac

Dark Match Jobber
I know i'm probably gonna get kicked off the forum for this but what's with the 'I LOVE TRIPLE H' articles that are being posted lately?
Nobody said Triple H isn't one of the best in the business Wrestlezone writers so calm down.

Just coz he is maineventer, it doesn't mean he hasn't abused his position over the years and held other talent down in the past. His legacy will be affected by that & there is nothing you or he can do about it.
His relationship with Stephanie has obviously given him opportunities that he would have NEVER experienced otherwise. He is however a very good performer and was WWE champion before he got with Steph so he does deserve credit for that.

Like every other superstar, he will have to take the good views of him along with the bad, and the bad views will be taken into the consideration when looking back at his legacy so GET OVER IT WRESTLEZONE WRITERS!!!!!

Accord to Mr. Levesque, he hasn't read a "Dirt Sheet" in over 10 years. If that is true, then this is out of the question.

Second, don't you think he would have better things to do than to pay writers on an internet wrestling website to say good things about him?

He hasn't held talent down, either. If you say "What about RVD?" Well, no one told him to do the job to RVD in 2002. Do you see what he has done for the likes of John Cena, Dave Batista, The Rock, Shelton Benjamin, Chris Benoit and most recently Randy Orton?

I don't see where the Triple H hate has stemmed, but it is a bit ridiculous and uncalled for, in my opinion.

I don't see where the Triple H hate has stemmed, but it is a bit ridiculous and uncalled for, in my opinion.

It came from the "dirt sheets" and other wrestlers stating that they have been held back from Triple H who sits in on creative meetings. It stems from his marriage with Steph who clearly has gotten him where he is today, and you can't say otherwise. Yes, he had the belt before they were "announced" as an item, but that title run could of easily of been a trial run. It also comes from the fact that each of his title reigns the ratings go down from the previous, and that's the truth because it comes from the "dirt sheet king" Dave Meltzer. Oh, and let's not forget the night he killed the entire RAW tag division by himself.

The hate for Triple H is not uncalled for. There are plenty of reason's to hate the man and to question whether he'd be on top if he wasn't an ass kissing, boss's daughter f***er.

And Triple Hate not reading the dirt sheets is a joke. He obviously pays attention to the internet, a good example is that interview he just gave to the Sun not long ago talking about The Best Wrestler in the World. Every wrestler keeps an eye on the dirt sheets.

P.S. Mark Madden's a joke.

In answer to the original posters question, no.

I really don't think HHH gives a shit what Internet fans think about him. With or without Stephanie McMahon I think he was always going to be a mainstay at the top of the card. Look back at 2000 and 2001 before he married Stephanie, he was the hottest heel going.

The way I see it is yes he's into his backstage politics and he has held people down but he doesn't give a shit if a load of internet fans moan about it despite the fact that the fans have a valid point.

Fucking ridiculous. Your going to sit there and deny what someone who was in the business mind you says about one of the biggest stars ever. He has earned everything he has gotten. He doesn't put over new superstars. Guess what. NEWS FLASH. He is still one of the top stars. Fuck, Hulk Hogan hasn't put anyone over clean in forever. I still like him.

ROHDude said:
The hate for Triple H is not uncalled for. There are plenty of reason's to hate the man and to question whether he'd be on top if he wasn't an ass kissing, boss's daughter f***er.

It really is uncalled for. He was getting world titles before he ever dated Stephanie. He's one of the best in the ring. let me put it this way. He is pretty much the ultimate superstar. I have seen someone on this site say this before. "Triple H is Ric Flair and Harley Race wrapped up in Hulk Hogan's body". That is a very accurate statement. He busted his ass to get where he is. The blind hatred needs to stop. Triple H is one of the best in the business today, and will be one of the best ever when its all said and done.

Ahhh but see the thing is, we have a triple H thread. but you all are such marks that you cant stand but make threads about him every chance you get.

fuuckin

C
L
O
S
E
D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.