• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does Sheamus need to retire another wrestler?

I dont think he has to retire anybody but i can see him 'injuring' HHH to give HHH a 'legit' reason to have a rest. I would say Sheamus and HHH feud till just after Summerslam then Sheamus injures HHH and he get a few months off, just in time for a Royal Rumble return and heal turn, and Sheamus gets monster heat (quite similar to HHH, Orten storyline tho)

My idea would be to have sheamus destroy finlay and hornswoggle saying they represented the shamrock and leprechaun irish stereotype that pissed sheamus off. then i dunno give him an IRAesque character saying real celts are warriors and will fight viciously for their beliefs and it dont matter who gets in the way they will get hurt to further his cause. You know have a wrestling equivalent of say a car bombing. Also i liked how he were that euro fashion suit monday he looked cool and realistic in it and showed him in a fashionable personal way you know, he wasnt running round in just speedos. Well shut up and fuck off i think these are great ideas.

Is it sad that I was a fan of Noble when he was on Smackdown. I liked his repetoire, and despite the Hornswaggle crap they're redoing with Chavo, I geniunely liked him.

Now as for Sheamus, I think the best thing could be that after the feud with Triple H, he might face off against Finlay in a storyline where Finlay's trying to beat some sense into his fellow Irishman or maybe a North Irish versus Irish thing. ((Is Finlay even an Orangeman? His billed hometown is like 85% Protestant...)

Who knows, Sheamus has some potential for future feuds if they work his character right.

I like Sheamus. I think his skills are great, his build is awesome, and I really like the fact that is a person they can turn into a great heel. I agree with whoever said they shouldnt turn him into another Kane.(side-note, I think they need to get Kane back up to ME)

Do I think he needs to retire another person? If you mean in a retirment match, then no. If you mean kick the ever-loving shit outta someone so bad they need to retire? Hell yea! Doesnt matter who it is, gives you instant cred.

Who should he retire? Regal, Finlay, Chavo, Zack Ryder, the list goes on and on.

Instead of that though, I agree with the whole "injure" HHH enough so he takes time off, then comes back in a badass way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back