• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does It Look Like He Gives A F*ck?

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Shannon-Moore.jpg

At first it was basically him just carrying the book and making inexistent "quotes" up. But as of late, Shannon Moore has been playing the gimmick straight. Showing no respect for his (face) opponent's, putting Jesse Neal in a pickle with said opponents, and pretty much running rampant. Yeah, he basically turned heel. But his partner is a face. I like the dynamic as it may force Jesse to "toughen up" as opposed to breaking up the team. Think about it. Jesse looks like the kind of guy you shouldn't mess with. But Mr. make-up and tight leather pants is the one with the cohones in the team. I really like that possibility. As well as Shannon's new direction. he seems more lively and the whole book of DILLIGAF stuff isn't just made up fluff some might mistake as personality. Not to mention how it's really shaken up the dynamic of Ink Inc itself.

I agree.

I definitely don't think TNA should break these two up, for a few of reasons:

1. They are one of the most over teams in TNA, you just can't tell sometimes coz there are even more over pairings like Beer Money.
2. Both guys can work well.
3. All they need is some personality, which, as you say, they are starting to get.
4. A feud between them would suck.

I have always liked Shannon Moore, he can talk (sorta) and work all sorts of matches. I love the idea of him just being a loose cannon. Perhaps they could have Jesse try and calm him down in promos/segments instead of just splitting them, and Shannon could eventually bring him round.
"We're punks, we're meant to rebel! Or are you just a poser?". I think a line like that would work well on screen.

Whatever the case, they can't join Immortal!
It sort of looks like that's the direction they're going with Shannon. Instead of taking him heel and having him being a small fish in the massive pond that is Immortal, make them both have heel tendencies, but keep them so the fans like them.
Add Jeff Hardy to the mix and have the first true 'tweeners' in years.

Very well put Killjoy!

I'm sorta biased to Jesse Neal with him being a Navy veteran and myself being a Navy veteran, but I've liked this new no-nonsense character that Shannon Moore's been portraying. It fits great with the DILLIGAF lifestyle, and I think is a much better fit for Ink, Inc. I see Jesse toughening up and turning on his values to get what he'll want soon in the future, and I'm eager to see what these two can do!

One of my wifes best friends is a cousin of Shannon Moore and its not just a character for tv, its pretty close to his real personality, not that hes an asshole or anything but he really doesnt give a fuck what people think of him , hes happy and comfortable in his own skin. Anyway look wise it seems that these two go together but truth be told Neal is just too dull, i like his story but he doesnt have much personality , i dont think it would hurt Moore in the least if the team split but Neal might get lost in the shuffle of the huge talented roster in TNA unless they do a major overhaul for him.so for
Neals sake i say keep them together.

I'd say more to the point, does it look like we give a F&*ck. Ink Inc. are a joke period.
Shannon Moore has never been anything other than a comedy sideshow freak. And Neal hasn't done a thing since he was brought in.

I completely agree with whats being said. I dont think they are going towards a break up. They havent got much for them outside of the Tag Division, unlike Gen Me who will be used in the X Division if and when it gets overhauled like they said.

I really do like Ink Inc. Despite the heat Moore gets for being the forgotten Hardy brother he can work a match very well, with big or small faster guys and he can talk better than most on the roster. They really have that "brains and brawn" type cohesion going. Moore is the the one with the mouth and Neal is the quiet muscle.

I think people shouldn't read into it to much, its TNA After all. Most likely the team will just break up, which isn't a good idea as most have stated due to the fact TNA doesn't really have a tag division anymore.

I think people shouldn't read into it to much, its TNA After all. Most likely the team will just break up, which isn't a good idea as most have stated due to the fact TNA doesn't really have a tag division anymore.

Not sure what show you been watching because the TNA I watch has about 8 tag teams knocking around in it.

Anyway to the original post: I'm enjoying the direction Shannon is going in and its certainly intriguing. I would like to see Jesse Neal toughen up and start heading down the same path as Shannon.

These two look like no good, disrespectful, punks. And I'm glad TNA are putting these aspects into their characters.

Looking forward to seeing where Ink Inc go after Lockdown.

Well what do they have to gain if they break them up? Moore goes to a bloated X Division (Kendrick, Gen Me, MCMG, Robbie E, Suicide, Kaz, El Zorro if he ever debuts and the amazing red) and Neal goes for the TV title which noone gives a flying fuck about.

They dont have any credible heel teams, I guess you would say British Invasion is filling that role however you cant have British Invasion vs Beer Money ever week. Gunner and Murphey look to be done.

SURELY if TNA was smart *cough* Ink Inc is heading for a heel turn. Or atleast Moore is going heel and Neal is neutral. I really dont understand why they would break them up. They are so over as a tag team...but so was Gen Me and MCMG look to be doing the X Division thing for a while.

I really hope they do something with the X Division, after essentially putting two of the best teams on their roster on hiatus they better use them in the X Division.

Not sure what show you been watching because the TNA I watch has about 8 tag teams knocking around in it.

They dont anymore.

Gen Me is doing the singles thing now.

MCMG is doing the singles thing now, which I believe Tenay said on one of the Impacts either last week or the week before.

Gunner and Murphey look to be done.

That leaves us with Ink Inc, Beer Money, British Invasion, Orlando and EY and Scott Steiner and Crimson.

So weve got 5 left, 3 that are credible championship material. Orlando and EY are the comedic relief and Steiner just blows up far to fast to have a meaningful match.

I think the character is far better than just (to me) the bland act of "representing to e1% of society" shtick they had going on at first.

However, I will say, that I wish it were being used with a guy that was a bit better on the mic. However, this could be close enough to him that some real character comes out that he pulls off naturally.

I think the longer the team stays together the better the inevitable feud turns out. can even see both turning heel with Jesse Neal being convinced of the new lifestyle sort of thing. Then, have Neal question one of Shanon's actions as he thinks it's going too far. Then letting the feud explode.

In any event, letting this simmer is best and the new direction is starting to pick up. The agent of chaos aspect of this feud works well.

They dont anymore.

Gen Me is doing the singles thing now.

MCMG is doing the singles thing now, which I believe Tenay said on one of the Impacts either last week or the week before.

Gunner and Murphey look to be done.

That leaves us with Ink Inc, Beer Money, British Invasion, Orlando and EY and Scott Steiner and Crimson.

So weve got 5 left, 3 that are credible championship material. Orlando and EY are the comedic relief and Steiner just blows up far to fast to have a meaningful match.

I can see what you're getting at but none of those splits have been confirmed. Who would bat an eye lid if we saw MCMG vs Gen Me vs Gunner & Murphy on IMPACT! next week?

They are all still teams at the end of the day. The only team that have had a falling out is Gen Me and that could easily be explained as brothers falling out but now theyve made up (family members fall out all the time in the real World).

I still consider them all to be teams (and will until a split is confirmed) as I wouldn't think twice if I saw any of the 3 tag teams in a match next week.

They just look as though they are focusing on singles runs at the minute, that doesn't mean they are no longer tag teams. I remember seeing Sabin and Shelley feud over the X Title and then a few weeks later they were back to being the Machine Guns.

Shannon Moore has injected a little bit of personality into his on-screen character, whether or not it's actually who he really is. However, he's still as mediocre as ever in my eyes and nothing he's done with his constant "disrespect" to Scott Steiner has done anything to change that.

A few weeks ago, Moore gave a brief backstage promo in which he went on about how he's the type of guy that all the young people thinks is cool and not Scott Steiner. His ability to talk smack to Steiner appears to be limited to doing nothing more than doing a mock pose of Steiner, he did it several times down on iMPACT! this week. It's gonna take a helluva lot more than that, a fruity little made up word and a mohawk to get me into the guy.

If TNA breaks the team up, then the tag team picture is in definite trouble. It's not exactly looking to be in tip top shape as it is at the moment. Generation Me is all but officially come out and said that they're no longer a team. The MCMGS look as though they're going to be focusing on singles action for a while. And besides, the Guns have been together for a long time and they've really done everything they can already. They can't just keep dragging them into feuds with Beer Money because it'll get old fast. It looks as though the British Invasion of Douglas Williams & Magnus have reformed, which could be a good thing. Aside from Beer Money, TBI & Ink Inc. are really the only two decent teams currently active in TNA at this point and neither of them are really on Beer Money's level at this point in time.

Really? DILLIGAF? GameOver nailed it, Shannon Moore should "Give a Fuck" because he is a fucking joke. Everything about this guy screams poser. Shannon Moore is to wrestling what Good Charlotte is to punk music-----nothing!

Jesse Neal had potential. The need to seperate him from that Moore and let him do his own thing...the mohawk made a revival...great, can we bury it now?

Anyone that has to go out of their way to remind you they don't care, while wearing the most attention-grabbing hairstyle and makeup and clothes obviously cares WAY too much. My absolutely favorite Shannon Moore moment was in the WWE (ECW brand) when CM Punk slapped his mouth after he was all "I'm the Prince of Punk!" and called him a poser. Ain't that the truth, being a punk isn't about the fucking uniform, that's for sure.

I'd say more to the point, does it look like we give a F&*ck. Ink Inc. are a joke period.
Shannon Moore has never been anything other than a comedy sideshow freak. And Neal hasn't done a thing since he was brought in.
Wow. Great insight. Because repackaging characters is a myth and doesn't cleanse them of their past characters. By the way, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't all pro wrestlers technically sideshow attractions? Ignorance aside, who's discussing the guys relevance or his stature in the company. We're discussing his correct character and how it affects those around him. Does it look like I give a fuck if you like him or not? I'm not asking what you think of the guys looks or what his partners done in the two years he's been in the company.

As arguably the only Shannon Moore fan left on earth, I really like this little heel teasing that's been going on of late. Shannon, IMO, is best suited in that role anyway, and frankly I'd love to see he and Neal split so they can blow off a feud with a couple of matches and get Shannon back into the X Division where he belongs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back