Does anything beat sliced-bread?

Imma go with Penicillin, Vaccination, Mapping the human genome and Modern Sanitation as being > Sliced bread.

if they have to be new things, I'll get back to you when the next blockbuster drug hits the shelves after being tested on rats, beagles, healthy males, and unhealthy people in every area it is going to be released in. pharmacological companies do come up with clever shit. they manaced to replicate the effect of injecting morphene into your brain with two acetyl groups. now THAT's impressive.

wtf you can't make a sandwich with that shit.

And they contribute to the over population of our wonderful planet
problems caused by crowding < those caused by smallpox (eliminated via vaccination) and cholera (barely any cases in the first world thanks to sanitation). Problems caused by over crowding < benefits of antibiotics. Problems caused by overcrowding < achievement of mapping the entire fucking genome.

The answer is clearly cake. Mary Antoinette lost her head for mentioning cake when the people had no bread. Why? Because she had something better and they wanted it.

Enough about the genome project and antibiotics (which only leads to better bacteria).

Cake is the answer

A miracle drug that actually prolongs your life that happens to taste like tacos. Because tacos fucking rule.

problems caused by crowding < those caused by smallpox (eliminated via vaccination) and cholera (barely any cases in the first world thanks to sanitation). Problems caused by over crowding < benefits of antibiotics. Problems caused by overcrowding < achievement of mapping the entire fucking genome.

Have you tried to use London Underground recently? I am just saying, a bit of desease will make my journey far more comfortable.

Have you tried to use London Underground recently? I am just saying, a bit of desease will make my journey far more comfortable.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
I've never been to London, much less used your subway system, but I still laughed my balls off at this...

And to people not dying when they get seriously ill. Cant forget about that. (Not to mention that the posterboy of hospital superbugs, MRSA is so very overrated it's rediculous.)

Oh my friend, please tell me you're not about to debate use of antibiotics with me???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back