Does anyone know the matches for tomorrow's ECW debut on Sci-Fi?

Discussion in 'The Wrestling Archives' started by kelceycoe, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kelceycoe

kelceycoe Dark Match Jobber

2. Gaijin Khan

Gaijin Khan Guest

I don't know. But I'll tell you this... I want this WWE invasion to stop in the new ECW... that shit is fuckin' horrendous.

3. AussieHobo

AussieHobo Getting Noticed By Management

How? If WWE invasion didn't take place how would Angle, Big Show go to ECW, ONS would of been crap! Well one things for sure Cena will be at ECW tomorrow and won't the fans spit on him.

4. virginpusher

virginpusher Pre-Show Stalwart

Yeah i am sketchy about it.

I makes sense though.... cena drew some great heat from the PPV. So bringing him in today would be good for TV. As for having our ECW boys on raw..... it didnt add up. I know they were pushing it so more people would tune in but to raw fans all they saw was some "low carders" get wasted with a chair. It didnt do too much to help promote anything.

Ah well. I am sure things will be shaping up.

I am curious as to how it plays out live though. We have to remember that its a smackdown event first so the crowd wont be a 100% ECW crowd. Thats going to be awkward for TV. (possibly)

5. cell fanatic

cell fanatic Guest

ecw can go st8 to hell them backstabbin kurt backstabbin big show back stabbin paul heyman he screwed kurt a couple of years ago and now there friends he also screwed brock lesnar

6. Tommatt

Tommatt Occasional Pre-Show

Heyman screwed kurt? I remember heyman giving kurt his original shot, but after the crusifiction of sandman, kurt was disgusted and walked out. Unless your talking about a "story line" which you could be.

7. cell fanatic

cell fanatic Guest

im talking when heyman was with kurt as his manager and he got him a title shot against brock lesnar and then him and brock hit kurt with a chair

8. robertthechip

robertthechip Occasional Pre-Show

there isn't any named matches set for tonight (not yet any way) but i am still tunin in just to see how they do the new brand i hope they don't screw this up

9. 5thHorseman

5thHorseman Getting Noticed By Management

WWE planned on the Cena invasin/Edge Invitation selling tonights show. I hope they have a ceremony or something for RVD with the championship being turned into the ECW belt, then having cena run in on it

10. ya no named matches yet, but rvd will prolly be in a match, and other big names

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.