Do you think the wwe should do something like this !!

owen8472

Occasional Pre-Show
Ok I think the wwe is doing way to many PPV and more and more people are watching via live streams!!

I think the WWE should do 4-5 major PPV and all the set up ones should be sold out to major networks like CBS,NBC,FOX,ABC,ESPN like SNME . Larger viewing groups WWE can sale each event to one of the networks or all of them. make more money I think and all upfront by contract.

then they can have the PPV's be mania, summer slam, suviver series, royal rumble and elimanation chamber. they can be a little more risky on ppv but keep the PG-13 on tv. I think over all the WWE will make more money.

No, WWE is fine the way it is, but I don't want to see a PPV two times in a month.
I would want:

Mania, Backlash, Extreme Rules, Capitol Punishment, MITB, SummerSlam, TLC, Royal Rumble and EC, and I would be fine, WWE has a great roster now, and these PPV's are good to give to every fan what they want.
Overall I like WWE on how they are, they just need to make new prices for the PPV's, 50$ for Over The Limit, no way in Hell!!

God fucking damn, THIS again. WWE aren't going to cut the number of PPVs while they're turning a profit on them. End of story.

over the limit had 60k buys lol thats not turning to much profit.

what made the wwe big back in the day was saterday nights main event " they had PPV cards matchs like what you had last night and it was free!!!

5 PPV a year would be perfect and 5 free ones a year would be perfect
I dont want to pay 500.00 a year or more fro ppv events that suck or that Ive seen on Monday night Raw every week!!

wwe should have there big guys face midcarders all they way until the PPV atlest the face the guy that been getting over on them for better suprises:

watching the MIZ and cena for 4-5 months strait sucks

only people care that they dont go to tv is the streamers that plug crap in to there sites:

wwe needs to make money vince is no longer a billionair because this crap is over saturated: try my idea and be happpy

wwe needs to make money vince is no longer a billionair because this crap is over saturated: try my idea and be happpy
Vince IS making money. End of story.

Your idea to REPLACE PPVs is shit. PPVs make money. Free TV doesn't. All your other ideas are just typical stupid "IWC" nonsense.

If they just added a couple SNME type shows, great, but no way should they REPLACE a PPV.

And don't act like everyone goes to streams. A select minority of vocal wrestling fans (pretty much a portion of the "IWC") stream.

You're not the first moron to have these ideas, nor will you be the last.

If there's anything Vince should do with PPVs is treat SummerSlam like 'Mania and have a "Road to SummerSlam" or some such.

wow you dont read much then the PPV are down 50_65% right now so people watching wwe events on justin.tv or freeppvsports.com are growing. the idea is to have less 50 bucks per event and just as much show time. bidding on a event like the super bowl or the world serries or nhl finals are big bucks and the wwe can cash in on that also. so dont even start calling people morons for wanting to save a little money and watch all the matchs: would you want vince to raise the ppv amount for mania to 100.00 ? would you be ok with that

Are people ever gonna catch on to the fact that they still making a boatload of money from small PPV's even with the 50% drop?

I think one of the reasons Over the Limit ppv was down on sales is because it was shown for free on Sky Sports over here. I havn't seen a report suggesting it yet but it will be one of the causes.

It'll be interesting to see how WWE did with this PPV because you had to pay for it over here. By the way, was anyone else getting motion sickness from the cameras last night?

They're still making a butt load of money with these PPVs. Even with Over The Limit's 60K buyrate, that's still a cool $2-3 Mil. Add in ticket sales and merchandise during the show. I'm not sure what the overall expenses were for the PPV, but I'm sure they made decent revenue off of it regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back