Do you think The FalKon is annoying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JKO, nobody gives a shit anymore. FalKon had a good run as the ambiguous poster who loves Mickie James. Then his sarcasm started to take him down. FalKon is cool, but it is shit like this and his sarcasm that got people annoyed. You are heading down the same path, although you don't give a shit and FalKon posts more in the non-spam threads.

Can I seriously ask why everyone keeps talking about Falkon's sarcasm? Because he doesn't use sarcasm. Just calling your weird sense of humor sarcasm doesn't make it so.

Can I seriously ask why everyone keeps talking about Falkon's sarcasm? Because he doesn't use sarcasm. Just calling your weird sense of humor sarcasm doesn't make it so.

Some of his attempts were sarcasm. Even then, it proves my point, his "sarcasm", whether or not it actually was, started irritating people, and have taken down opinions of him.

People said it wasn't funny, so he just labeled it as falcasm.

X will red rep me now for using that word :lmao:.

Okay, well then just to set the record straight David, several of us don't dislike him for his humor. We just aren't fans of his work. He claims to know a bit more then he actually does, and shows this consistently. If you don't know about a certain subject, just say it. Don't pretend to know about it. A few people have done/do this, and it irritates me. But they can do however they like, it's not a part of the rules for us all to like each other. Just be respectful is all.

EDIT: Oh I would JKO. But I have to spread. You feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

BTW, since you said no to a Bar Room Debate League, I will make a series of threads asking your opinions on certain people. It started with the Kane-A-Knight thread and this is the second one.

Okay, well then just to set the record straight David, several of us don't dislike him for his humor. We just aren't fans of his work. He claims to know a bit more then he actually does, and shows this consistently. If you don't know about a certain subject, just say it. Don't pretend to know about it. A few people have done/do this, and it irritates me. But they can do however they like, it's not a part of the rules for us all to like each other. Just be respectful is all.

Who?

I like Falkon. He's putting up an admirable fight in the debate league against me this week. He's wrong - but he's going down swinging, and I respect him immensely more now that I've seen his wrestling posts coming right at me.

Respect Falkon.

Actually, I'm the one who labeled it Falcasm originally. It was a joke.

Sorry.

Not to keep this thread going, but thank you for setting the record straight X. Not being sarcastic myself. I was unaware of his non-spam posts being like that. I didn't really pay attention, probably because I don't post in the wrestling sections much lately. I've only been reading his debates lately, which haven't been too bad. That is probably why I didn't realize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back