Do You Like Being Naked?

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I've noticed that being naked has been a popular subject as of late. So, when you are in your home, do you like being naked? I'm not that big of a fan of complete nakedness, as I don't like getting ball sweat and mudbutt on my furniture. Thus, I usually just walk around the house in boxers, sweats, and a t-shirt.

When I'm not believing I'm going out anymore.. I wear a tank top, and green shorts. (they aren't boxers, but were my old gym shorts from school)

I have a Daughter, so I can never fully be naked. :glare: Albeit she feels at times she can be. :disappointed: I sleep naked though. I can't stand sleeping in clothes. I get that the general "clothing" for sleep is apparently a form of cotton pants, and a light shirt.. but fuck that.

If I'm in my house, I'm in nothing more than a pair of boxers. If I'm running to my mom's, to a friend's, or just to the gas station or mini mart, I'm in pajama pants and a tee. Anywhere else, I'll throw on jeans and a tee.

I don't like being naked at all. Something about it just seems weird. When I'm alone I always wear my booty shorts and a Tee, comfort before beauty is what I say(when I'm alone that is).

I don't like being naked at all. Something about it just seems weird. When I'm alone I always wear my booty shorts and a Tee, comfort before beauty is what I say(when I'm alone that is).

Something tells me this is pretty beautiful on it's own :lmao:

this us absolutely no offense intended, but this is probably by far the gayest post that has ever been made on this forum. More than KB even

No offence taken. I love my booty shorts, then are comfortable and good to run in(on a treadmill...alone). Hhahaha every guys should on a pair, they are confortable while still be somewhat stylish(although I don't have much of an ass, so they don't look good on me) :)

I am naked right now. Nah, I have boxers and my Carlito shirt on. It was hockey day after all. Nothing like taking the pants off after all that sweating and playing with sticks, and hitting those balls.

No offence taken. I love my booty shorts, then are comfortable and good to run in(on a treadmill...alone). Hhahaha every guys should on a pair, they are confortable while still be somewhat stylish(although I don't have much of an ass, so they don't look good on me) :)

I have something simular I think. They are called compression shorts, you wear them when you run, lift, or play sports, underneath your regular shorts. I like em.

I have something simular I think. They are called compression shorts, you wear them when you run, lift, or play sports, underneath your regular shorts. I like em.

I just googled to see what they look like. They are similar, but mine are shorter and gayer.

I have compression shorts, but I hate them. I find them to be uncomfortable. I usually wear them when I play basketball, but I still hate them.

NSL, give us an appropriate picture to show Ricky what booty shorts are...

Booty_Shorts_by_wizardofthelight.jpg

I have compression shorts, but I hate them. I find them to be uncomfortable. I usually wear them when I play basketball, but I still hate them.

I mean. I wouldnt jut wear them for the sake of wearing them. But I like to have everything alighned and in a proper place while doing sports. that, and my thighs are really thick, so I chafe like a motherfucker if I dont wear them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back