Do wrestlers come on wrestling forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brighamosity

Getting Noticed By Management
Now I know that WWE superstars probably wouldn't be allowed to come out and say "I post on wrestlezone.com as the name..." but wouldn't it be interesting to imagine them on here, reading people's ideas? Perhaps there are even wrestlers that have unknown aliases and they post and stuff. I'm not saying that they do, or if they did, it might not even be on this website. But it doesn't seem unreasonable to assume that there are wrestlers out there that enjoy reading what IWC smarks say. At the very least, I'm sure a lot of them read the dirt sheets. What do you guys think of this idea? Are there any wrestlers who have ever confirmed that they are in the IWC?

Personally, this should so be moved to the spam section.

Also, I imagine the odd curious one would indeed take time from their day to search the internet to possibly see what people think about them. I found it funny, that during "A Double's" promo at Destination-X he listed off all the theories and negative comments that the IWC makes about the X-Divison, how they are supposed to be "spot monkeys" and such. So indeed, I do imagine that the odd wrestler would take a few seconds to search-up on their name to see what the general consensus is.

Not saying they all do or anything. But some must have.

Disco Inferno made an account on here (he was not an active wrestler, however). Outside of that, I don't know any confirmed cases of a wrestler joining a forum.

I'm sure some wrestlers browse wrestling forums, just out of curiosity. I'd say it has little effect on what they do, however. In terms of the WWE, superstars realize, or need to realize, that the IWC account for a small minority of the wrestling audience, and thus ideally want to appeal to the bigger portion of the fans if they want to achieve their maximum success.

Some wrestlers may have visited wrestling forums, but the IWC doesn't have a large impact on what they do. I know I'd get curious, but I would take what they say with a grain of salt.

I think forum G-Mod, xfearbefore developed a "loving" relationship in this forum with current AAA star, Konnan. It's been noted that he was a fairly big foulmouth that even spewed out some racial comments and stuff of the sort. But from what I understand, he was paid to post and once that deal ended he just left.

I'm actually Yoshi Tatsu (insert "I'm full of shit" emoticon here).

These guys have egos and want to know what people think. They also have a lot of down time on the road. I doubt they would sign up, because if they got caught their reputation may get slaughtered but I am can see them checking things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back