• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do Tight Pants Get You Laid?

Pay Per Ghost

What they f*ck happened in the thread section here
Shut up idiots, I am actually serious.

I was always the loose, baggy jean, trouser kinda guy, but ever since I started my new job I have needed to wear semi-formal clothes in the least at the office.

Well the trousers I have are pretty tight and well kinda showcase the bulge. Then recently I noticed a female co-worker looking at the hanging chad when I was talking to her, but not looking at her. As soon as I did, she shot her eyes back up and started looking at me and the desk and whatever, feeling rather awkward and then excused herself.

The fuck? Really? Tight pants.

Please never post here again

I tend to agree.

But I feel like responding anyway.

Big bulge = big (WEINER) = Bitchez

Small bulge = small prick = lonely life

^^
So in short, they will if you got one hell of a bulge. Unless you stuff, which would be completely pathetic.

Yes, tighter clothes get you laid more. Why the fuck would anyone think dressing like you shit your pants be attractive?

I wear tighter pants than a lot of dudes, and I'm I've never had a problem getting pussy. So yeah. Realistically it's going to come down to wearing what represents you and is natural for you, I'd like to think bitches can pick out the dudes trying to hard usually.

Yeah, although having a certain amount of natural confidence, a winning smile and a reasonable anount of intelligence work better. Possessing none of these myself I just go into bungling Woody Allen mode, pile on the self depreciation and try to get a sympathy fuck, tight clothes be damned.

Yeah, although having a certain amount of natural confidence, a winning smile and a reasonable anount of intelligence work better. Possessing none of these myself I just go into bungling Woody Allen mode, pile on the self depreciation and try to get a sympathy fuck, tight clothes be damned.

Agreed up until there. Intelligence is last on a chicks list, whether they realize it or not. They'll think they're attracted to intelligence but it's really still just the confidence they're attracted to. A dude can be dumb as fuck but if he represents himself decently and fakes the intelligence as best as possible she'll still buy in, thinking his brains is what's turning her on.

Another PaperGhost office sex tease. Shit or get off the pot with these stories. Kenny Rogers would have banged your whole office by now.

And if you do shit, don't wipe with just your hand.

Agreed up until there. Intelligence is last on a chicks list, whether they realize it or not. They'll think they're attracted to intelligence but it's really still just the confidence they're attracted to. A dude can be dumb as fuck but if he represents himself decently and fakes the intelligence as best as possible she'll still buy in, thinking his brains is what's turning her on.

Well I am no Casanova I'll admit, so I'll go along with that. I will say that I think funny works much better than all that though, I wasnt entirely joking when I said about the self depreciating humour, so long as you dont go overboard and make a girl think that your a self loathing lunatic. But I guess its easier to be funny when your confident, or in my case generally full of apathy, would you be full of apathy or. . . ? And now I am talking women on the internet on a wrestling forum full of men. Yep. Get in.

Humor is a very thin line...girls like funny but come across as nothing but a jokester and you'll end up in the friend zone faster than being a nice, caring friend.

Another PaperGhost office sex tease. Shit or get off the pot with these stories. Kenny Rogers would have banged your whole office by now.

And if you do shit, don't wipe with just your hand.

Dang it, I'll try paper tommorow, catch my anus off-guard.

I'm so touched you remember my previous thread Georgy.

And Kenny Rogers is a poon muncher, I got nothing on him. You can't talk to him face to face coz his beard reeks of a thousand vag.

Now I know, about the whole humor and looks and personality, but girls do check out guys ass and junk I kinda thought that happened. Didn't know it would happen to me.

The fact of the matter is you do look more presentable to the opposite sex if you can pull off a tight pant thing. This works both ways totally.

I know this isn't news. But I don't think anyones picked up a girl just by wearing tight pants. Except for Tommy Lee.

I don't suppose you are the technical support guy I called when I was having issues with my alarm clock?

I don't suppose you are the technical support guy I called when I was having issues with my alarm clock?

Na that was my cousin Pancake Patel. Hey same first name!

Wait...wouldn't tight pants make your balls sweat more and thus make your curry odor that much more pungent? If Indian chicks dig that, I assume it would help you get laid.

Well the office is air-conditioned so my balls don't boil in their stew. But I really appreciate your thoughts for them. Rep for you.

Odor, yes that! How many pigs here made a woman turn (their heads) on the basis of fucktastic manly perfumes?

D&G got me a tonna praise. Was nice.

Humor is a very thin line...girls like funny but come across as nothing but a jokester and you'll end up in the friend zone faster than being a nice, caring friend.

I guess it just proves what I've always said, your ordinary human rules dont apply to me.

Wearing no pants usually does the trick.

On the topic of pants, Chinos are the worst alteration of jeans ever. Like, what are they? It looks like your jeans are sagging away is what it looks like.

And if you're going to wear tight jeans, please be humble, don't be all camp about it and start dropping things on purpose before bending over as slowly as you can. God! Such heated topics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back