DirtyJosé

They're the legally ******ed 4 Horsemen of finger painting.

I'll give JFTR the benefit of the doubt. Lord knows I've given some ****** red out in my time, and then I overcompensate with green repping whoever it was on a post that I normally wouldn't.

I don't red rep anymore (at least, I haven't recently and don't plan to), because who really cares? Green rep for anyone who makes me chuckle, though. Y'all some funny muhfuckas.

Happy Labor Day

Green rep loses it's purposes when your rep bar has gone the highest it possibly can. Red rep isn't much better when it stops affecting said person's rep bar.

So Jose, what do you hate most about Ricky Runn? His gimmick or his handler?

I don't care that much about rep. It's nice to get to the next level, but I'm comfortable where I am now personally. As far as I see it, I'm impressed with how far I've got now.

Come to think about it, Hitler and Osama Bin Laden didn't win world titles either.

Why do you hate America and minorities, Jose?

Is everything you say and/or do many years behind the times?

They're the legally ******ed 4 Horsemen of finger painting.

They should start one of those WZF "cliques" that people do around here.

So Jose, what do you hate most about Ricky Runn? His gimmick or his handler?

Hate is too strong a word. I haven't read many rp's since my time ended so I can't say where Runn went as a character and if it improved. His early stuff was redundant as shit and having Numbers push it so hard that he pm/repped me for being so harsh to his pet project was laughable.

As for Pancake, he's just funny to me because he takes the easy route, every single time. Trolling Crashin, Milenko, and Dagger? Talk about the path of least resistance. "Why do you hate America" lines like above? Get with the times, mang. Sorry Pancake, I don't really care that you won a title. You're trying so hard to be the next GD or Coco but you just don't have it.

Would you recommend LA for someone possibly moving out there within the next year or so?

It depends on what you are doing, or trying to do, and what your finances are like.

I think that if you are industrious, outgoing, persistent, and driven, it's worth making a go of it. Jobs are a little hard to come by if you don't have a specific skill set or experience, and by that I mean unless you have to have to something to focus on because otherwise you'll be stuck fighting for a spot in a service industry. There isn't a shortage of jobs in LA so much as it is that you'll be fighting HUNDREDS of applicants at whatever job you're going for, even if it's a restaurant gig. Having connections out there matters a lot because often you'll need someone on the inside to get your info into the hands of the right people.

If you have a clear plan/goal and means to get there and get setup, then I can recommend it. There are some awesome and amazing things to do and see in LA and I ended up liking it more than I thought I would. However, it's not easy and you might end up having to live in a very shitty apartment until you make your riches.

If you have specific questions about it that you don't want to air here, pm me.

You could always pretend to be homeless. I hear they make a decent amount of money. If you dont blow it all on booze, you should be alright. Hey, Homeless Leslie ran for mayor of Austin a few times, so you could even try your luck at that.

DirtyJosé;4983655 said:
It depends on what you are doing, or trying to do, and what your finances are like.

I think that if you are industrious, outgoing, persistent, and driven, it's worth making a go of it. Jobs are a little hard to come by if you don't have a specific skill set or experience, and by that I mean unless you have to have to something to focus on because otherwise you'll be stuck fighting for a spot in a service industry. There isn't a shortage of jobs in LA so much as it is that you'll be fighting HUNDREDS of applicants at whatever job you're going for, even if it's a restaurant gig. Having connections out there matters a lot because often you'll need someone on the inside to get your info into the hands of the right people.

If you have a clear plan/goal and means to get there and get setup, then I can recommend it. There are some awesome and amazing things to do and see in LA and I ended up liking it more than I thought I would. However, it's not easy and you might end up having to live in a very shitty apartment until you make your riches.

If you have specific questions about it that you don't want to air here, pm me.

My best friend found this same thing out about Chicago. Considering that he came from small town ND like myself, it was a culture shock to walk in for a job interview, only to find a large group of people filling out apps and waiting to get interviewed right then and there. He didn't have a specific skill, but he's been in the restaurant industry as a cook for years so ended up at a new Mexican restaurant running the kitchen until the owners went bankrupt and skipped town.

Not only that but he was living with his girlfriend in the Latin ghetto. He was pretty miserable the last couple months until everyone at home convinced him to come home. He's been way better off ever since.

I'm sorry, am I supposed to reply to a meme which made no sense?

If I was interested in talking to pictures, I'd hit up SSC.

EDIT RE: REP: Apparently not. Is there some context that I was missing from it?

Me Question!

It's such a deep pool that I couldn't begin to tell you what's all good and not. I suppose that's the best quality: whatever you want to see, you can find it.

Speaking of things you want to see, how about a grown ass man snorting Wasabi?

[YOUTUBE]XTlp8lpvcl8[/YOUTUBE]​

So we're locked in an Air Raid-type shootout on our Fantasy Football matchup... we're both over 100 pts total and the late games have just started.

I noticed. And sadly, Forte doesn't seem to opening up the way I'd hope he would to get me through.

Worth noting, Carr was worth more than Cam again this week. Huh?

So Davis and Hurns are hurt.... Seattle's defense gave me ZERO points. Just wasn't meant to be for me this week... at least I can say I predicted Sammy Watkins to have a breakout game and become a go-to receiver for EJ Manuel and Romo FINALLY decided to hand the ball to Murray.

If you would have told me that Seattle would give me no points this week, I would have bellowed a really animated laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back