• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dirtiest Player in the Game? Enough Already!

simply put - Flair is Flair. He has his gimic just like Hogan and it doesn`t change. not that it is a bad gimic, but this is 2011 and he isn`t young anymore. He really should be a special attraction - on Impact maybe once a month but more out in the public getting word about the company out there to the general public. As much as people like to think he is getting the younger guys over, he isn`t. look at him and Jay Lethal - had a program and then Lethal pretty much disappeared. I am not saying it is his fault but if they are not going to properly use the talent when he does work with them, then why bother having him in a program with someone.

TO ALL YOU TNABOTS!!!! TNA WILL DIE!!!!!!!! JUST LIKE WCW and ECW!!!! i have a confession to make!!! I HELPED VINCE BUY WCW AND ECW!!!! because my parents worked for AOL timewarner in the late 90's to early 2000's! and vince and AOLTW was ALREADY talking behind the scenes WAAAYYY before bitchoff and fusient media tried to grab WCW! now i work for WWE and i am a snitch for vince,HHH,and Steph! when those "internet snoops" start spreading "false rumors" or they start looking through vinnies things or sneak in and listen and then go and report to biasedzone and fail4w and all those other fake ass wrestling snoopy sites, then i report EVERYTHING to vince,steph and HHH! that's why the things YOU IWC DOGS think that is gonna happen...DOES NOT HAPPEN!!!! and if it do... then vince gives it the GREEN light! and then he tells me then i tell the snoop to tell you sheepherders! think of me as VINCES SNOOP! and afterwhile...because of me.....VKM will buy TNA!!!!! HA HA HA!!!! i know i was 8 years old at the time of wcw's demise but i had a hand in wcw and ecw's destruction and i will play a role in seeing TNA FALL FLAT ON IT's FACE!!! and i am going to let you smarks in on a little secret... VINCE IS RELEASING WWE "MIDCARD" wrestlers JUST SO THEY CAN GO TO TNA AND SNOOP AROUND AND GIVE US INFO!!! LIKE A MOLE!!!LOL!! and if you fools think that i am joking... then you are dumber than a stump on a tree! IT'S NO JOKE!!!! EVERYTHING I SAID IS TRUE!!!!! and i can't wait to see the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! posts when the headline reads: MAJOR BREAKING NEWS: WWE purchases rival TNA for $65 million dollars! could be higher or lower but it will happen!!!! and i already have stock in panda energy and WWE! so afterwhile i will be ready to take the blame for TNA's eventual Demise LOL!!! just like i helped vince mcmahon KILL WCW and ECW and AWA!

Cheers!

Crushermania1592

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Congrats man, you win the award for dumbest poster on this forum.

Now on to the topic at hand. Yes Flair is old and should be more of a manager than a wrestler, but if he still wants to wrestle who are we to judge him? As for his program with Jay Lethal, yes Lethal no longer on tv all the time but thats because 1. he isn't involved in the Fortune vs Immortal storyline. 2 Maybe, just maybe because even if Flair did all he could for Lethal, its up to Lethal to up his game up after that program to prove he can run with the big boys.

ummmmm because he can! Because hes the Nature Boy Rick Flair! Because hes probably been around before your parents were even thinking of creating you. Because hes Rick Flair! Hes the Nature Boy! WHooooo! Whoooo! Whoooooo! and again! Whooooooo!
Because hes valuable! Because hes a legend, that is still around and is still wrestling! Because as much as u hate him, u have to respect him, because a small part of him counts in wrestling history. Look! Lets put it plain and simple. Its all story line ok! If you havent figured it out yet, its all planned out. And that is why Ric Flair came out and did whatever he did on TNA. What the hell is TNA anyways? I dont even know why your watching that crap!

If your a true wrestling fanatic. Then you should and always should be watching WWE only. If WCW was still around Id be watching it too. But TNA? Nahh boring!

Oh yeah one last note. Ric Flair. To be the man youve got to beat the man!

YOu havent beaten the man have you? Then SHUTUP!
images

It really is people like you, who make people like me, not want to read in these forums... You OBVIOUSLY are a "mindless Vince McMahon sheep" (thanks to trashboy for that one. :p).. and you OBVIOUSLY support WWE... So may I ask something? If you do not watch TNA...WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN THE TNA section of this forum?

-Back to the thread discussion, I would have to say it is getting annoying... the constant need for flair to touch other grown men testicles? I do admit he deserves respect, for being a legend (in his career before TNA) and contributing his part towards the prestigious history of wrestling today... But I mean really? Him getting busted open, missing a few punches, and him fall down like a drunk? It really is ruining my view towards him... he deserves better. Maybe just keep him from giving a nut shot every week, and no more fish out of water games, just a manager role, and he can make his money back easily (over time though).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back