Dinosaur Jr

Meat Boy

Dark Match Winner
I was wonering if anyone on this thread is also a fan of Dinosaur Jr. They are one of my all time favorite bands. J Mascis is the most underated guitar player of all time. He has a very unqiye style. One of the best bands to see live, I've seen them a few times. Dinosaur jr has been popular since the 80s and still tour and put out albums just as good as there old stuff today. Dinosaur Jr is a band of three very talanted muscician. Dinosaur Jr is a band very different then any other band, its sometimes hard to pick what genere they are. If I had to pick there a grunge alternative rock mix with a punk influence and lots of guitar solos. Dinosaur jr is a band you should already know about and if you haven't listened to them yet you should start

I only started listening to them about a year ago after hearing how much of an influence they've been on some current alternative bands, and I really like what I've heard so far. I've only listened to three of their albums (You're Living All Over Me, Green Mind, and Farm), but I have all of their stuff and intend to get through it all eventually. I like that they have a very distinctive style, where they sound like no one else I can think of, and I know it's them when I hear a song of theirs. I can see why they've had the impact they've had, and I'm glad to see plenty of bands carry on their sound today. In fact, a recent band that sounds a lot like them, called Yuck, is worth looking into for any Dinosaur Jr. fan. I'm also glad the guys are back together making new music too. Let's hope they can coexist this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back