• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did you notice...the limo?

Validus

Occasional Pre-Show
Okay , so I noticed that they showed a limo on RAW last night . . . my question is why ? Thoughts about it ?

It's kinda really bugging me why they keep showing the limo .

(BTW , I don't know if anybody else started a thread about this but I searched and I didn't see one , so whatever . )

The question of the limo on Monday Night Raw has raised a lot of eyebrows but many different scenarios could come of it. I have come up with something though that may sound a bit silly but I think it could actually work out.

So, we all know that limousines have been showing up at all different locations in the WWE over the last few weeks and everyone is convinced that it there is someone or something behind it. However, I don’t like to get my hopes up and I think that Raw was just a case of showing people that The Nexus had arrived in the building. However, it could be the new GM and if it is, you need to ask yourself who would drive something like that, or more to the point, who would be in the back. The reason I don’t think it is the new GM is because Vince was talking to him in the office and he wouldn’t do that if he had just rolled up at the arena now, would he?

So, I have to believe that it was just the Nexus arriving that it was showing. However, this also brings up some questions. Firstly, why would the Nexus be riding around in limousines if they barely have WWE contracts? That doesn’t make sense. The only two options that do make sense are that someone has given him the limousines, most probably the new GM. Or, they have enough wealth to actual sell rolling up to the arena in a limousines. For me, this means it is one of three people… The Rock, Triple H… Or Ted DiBiase Snr.

Seriously, we all know of him immense riches and who would be surprised if he actually behind it? I know it is a very long shot but at this point, can we really rule him out? He has the money to employ all of these guys, apparently, and it could work.

JBL any possiblity????

Even though your post is the very definition of spam on this forum, I think you may be onto something and I would very much like to follow up on that. I sad, a couple of posts ago, that I thought that it needed to be someone very well off that would have so many limousines and JBL fits that mould to perfection. In fact, if I wasn't so sure that it was Ted DiBiase Senior, I would be completely sure that it was John Bradshaw Layfield.

Let's face it. JBL has enough money to run with the same angle that The Million Dollar Man could and he has also been away long enough that a lot of people wouldn't eve think of him. Since Rey Mysterio retired him, I haven't heard anything of his welfare or what he is doing and although I am hoping for someone a little bit more exotic and exciting, JBL would be a perfect choice for this role. He is an automatic heel and his behaviour before leaving would lead me to believe that he could easily slot back into this role.

Didn't JBL feud with John Cena during his run as Champion and didn't he also do commentary with a certain Michael Cole?

Very good shout, Rook.

Even though your post is the very definition of spam on this forum, I think you may be onto something and I would very much like to follow up on that. I sad, a couple of posts ago, that I thought that it needed to be someone very well off that would have so many limousines and JBL fits that mould to perfection. In fact, if I wasn't so sure that it was Ted DiBiase Senior, I would be completely sure that it was John Bradshaw Layfield.

Let's face it. JBL has enough money to run with the same angle that The Million Dollar Man could and he has also been away long enough that a lot of people wouldn't eve think of him. Since Rey Mysterio retired him, I haven't heard anything of his welfare or what he is doing and although I am hoping for someone a little bit more exotic and exciting, JBL would be a perfect choice for this role. He is an automatic heel and his behaviour before leaving would lead me to believe that he could easily slot back into this role.

Didn't JBL feud with John Cena during his run as Champion and didn't he also do commentary with a certain Michael Cole?

Very good shout, Rook.

its not really spam, he answered the question of who it could be....but back to the topic...I was confused as well of who it could of been or why they showed the limo...my guess is The Rock only because hes a "hollywood" guy now so riding in limos is something famous people do lol...just my guess i think he is the GM too but we will see

I did comment on the limo in another post about the identity of the new GM, this was actually a clue to the identity of the new GM. If you go back and review the show you will notice when the limo pulls into the arena is passes by a bus with a picture of HHH on it.
So I believe this whole scene was nothing more than a clue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back