Did you know...

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
that if the SB goes to OT that Papa Johns is giving away free pizza to everyone. You just need to register by setting up an account on their site

I don't really like their pizza, but fuck, if they're going to give it to me for free I'll take it

WTF are you talking about, we have threads dedicated to fast food places on the forums all the fucking time, and I'm not even telling you to buy their crap pizza, I'm simply telling you that you can get free pizza from them in the SB goes to OT (which in it's 45 years, has never happened)

I think I'd rather go pizzaless instead of eat Papa Johns.

Ahh who the fuck am I kidding, it'll be a cold day in hell when I turn down free pizza.

yeah, Papa Johns is the worst of the 3 National Chain to me (Dominos #1, Pizza Hut #2), but as has been said already, free Pizza is free pizza.

Of course we all know the game won't go to Overtime....

Disagree ST, I'd say Pizza Hut is the worst, then Papa Johns, and then Dominos. Dominos has actually gotten better since they reinvented themselves... but they still suck.

I'm also not a big fan of Unos. Their pizza tastes very artificial.

Anybody remember the simpson's flashback episode where Krusty the Clown begins a promotion for the 1984 Summer Olympic Games with his Krusty Burger chain where people scratch off the name of an event from the game card and if the United States wins a gold in that event, they win a free Krusty Burger...and the USSR boycotts the games causing the USA to win essentially every gold medal? Yeah...Papa John is going to run onto the field to stop the game from going to OT if he has to.

I always have these cravings for Little Caesars. I know, I know, it's shit pizza, but I can never get enough of it, and the price is always right.....

I might do this. I think Pizza Hut is disgusting, I can tolerate Dominos(since the change), and I don't have too big of a problem with Papa Johns.

Disagree ST, I'd say Pizza Hut is the worst, then Papa Johns, and then Dominos. Dominos has actually gotten better since they reinvented themselves... but they still suck.

I'm also not a big fan of Unos. Their pizza tastes very artificial.
truth be told, I hated Papa Johns so much that I haven't had any in years. Still get Dominos on occasion and Pizza Hut very rarely (which is funny since I live right next to a Pizza Hut). I actually don't recall ever having Uno.

Obviously if you want not-shit pizza, get it from a local place.

They project it to cost them 100,000 pizzas, right?

At any rate, this is why they're not getting a commercial at the Superbowl. Too expensive considering they're getting so much free publicity from this even without having to pay out with the pizzas. Especially considering Raji is going to booty shake his way to three interceptions against the Big Ben.

Yes, local-pizzerias are the best way to go. I used to live in New Jersey, and there was (almost literally) a pizza place on every corner in my town. Seriously, there are at least 8 places to get a slice in my hometown, and more open all the time.

I live in Boston now, and while the quantity of local pizza places has gone up, the quality has taken a sharp decline. There is really only one pizza place that delivers that has pizza that's even close to New Jersey quality.

I think IC, D-Man, and all the Jersey guys out there can tell you that there is no place in the world where you can get a better slice of pizza than in the Garden State.

I think IC, D-Man, and all the Jersey guys out there can tell you that there is no place in the world where you can get a better slice of pizza than in the Garden State.

Eh...I was born in Manhattan, grew up in Central Jersey near Princeton, lived in Brooklyn when I went to law school, and now live in North Jersey...IMHO the best pizza I ever had was in Brooklyn...don't get me wrong jersey pizza is amazing...but Brooklyn pizza was a bit better.

Yes, local-pizzerias are the best way to go. I used to live in New Jersey, and there was (almost literally) a pizza place on every corner in my town. Seriously, there are at least 8 places to get a slice in my hometown, and more open all the time.

I live in Boston now, and while the quantity of local pizza places has gone up, the quality has taken a sharp decline. There is really only one pizza place that delivers that has pizza that's even close to New Jersey quality.
New York Metropolitan Area Pizza >>>>>NOT New York Metropolitan Area Pizza.

Ummmm, yeah, lets change Garden State to New York Metropolitan Area, k?

Fair enough. I still hold a bias towards Jersey pizza, but I suppose there are a lot of great pizza places in the city that I haven't tried yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back