Did anyone else notice this?

RedRegan1005

Leading A Revolution
I may sound stupid, but earlier this week I was thinking about WrestleMania and just now kinda realized something. Take a look a the card. With exception of Triple H vs. Sting, all the big singles matches are Past stars/Current top guys against younger emerging stars. Here's the list:

- Brock Lesnar(c) v. Roman Reigns WWE Title
- John Cena v. Rusev(c) US Title
- Randy Orton v. Seth Rollins
- The Undertaker v. Bray Wyatt

Just an interesting layer to kind of consider when looking at how you think the matches will play out, or how they actually play out. Do you think WWE did this on purpose? Does this change anybody's perception of the matches? What I mean by that is, are you gonna view the outcomes in a different light? If Rollins and Rusev lose do you think that guarantees Roman Reigns wins the strap in the main event? Either way it will be pretty cool to look at the aftermath of Mania, because we should have a good picture of who WWE see's as the future of the company, a future that is really right around the corner.

Uh, I think you may have been the only person who hasn't notices this until now. It's been pretty obvious to most everyone that the WWE is trying to build the future starting with this year's WrestleMania. The best way to put these guys over is to put them against top level talents and have them go over strong.

But that's where the good ideas end. You know why? Because all three of those guys are going to lose most probably. Rollins, Reigns, and Rusev are more than certainly going to lose to the top level talents for one reason or another. It's a shame because all three of these guys could really make some waves with a win at the event but the matches that have been built have really put the WWE into a corner; booking wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back