• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Devon Officially Added to TNA Roster; Returning to Full-Time Role?

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Right here:

http://www.impactwrestling.com/roster/Wrestler-Roster/item/2313-Devon

--

TNAInsider is reporting that this is a strong indication that he will be returning to a full-time role shortly, and there have been rumors that TNA plans to reunite 3D, which I argued a few days back would be a great idea if they're trying to kick-start the tag division where the Wolves are hunting barren terrain. There was additionally a rumor that the Wolves haven't been happy with their TNA run thus far, so it would stand to reason that TNA may be trying to address that between a returning Team 3D, as well as a returning Matt Hardy/Hardy Boyz. Neither is likely to be a long-term solution, but might give TNA the groundwork they need to plug today while they figure tomorrow.

It's not a bad idea as far as helping to push the tag team division. At the same time TNA is reaching out to former stars/talent instead of using what the have in the present. I get it, there's really no surplus of teams to go around. But you could build a team with guys from the Menagerie, you have Bram and Magnus, and dare I say EC3 and Spud. Combine any of them with the Wolves and Bromans plus invest in them to elevate the division. I said last night that Team 3D could help at the start, but it's not a long term strategy.

Well, if the plan is what I laid out, Bram & Magnus, ECIII and Spud and the Menagerie aren't on the Wolves' level. Bram and Magnus maybe one day will, but the Menagerie are comedy, which the Wolves just elevated themselves above in beating the BroMans, and ECIII and Spud are much of the same there. At least Spud is.

No one is going to remember "epic" matches between the Wolves and any of these teams, where you may get people talking if those teams are the likes of 3D, Beer Money and/or the Hardyz who carry a lot more clout.

GODDAMMITFUCKSHITDAMMITDAMMITWHY?WHY?WHY?WHYTHEFLYINGENGLISHFUCKINGFUCKWHYISHEBACK?GODDAMMIT!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't give two shits about Devon! Can't we just move the fuck on? Are the Hardy Boys not enough fucking nostalgia? How Devon was ever seen as anything in the singles ranks is beyond me, but he left absolutely horrid taste in my mouth. I want nothing from him. Please just take the induction and leave. Team 3D is long past it's expiration point and does not need to be brought back to help the tag team division. They would just be a patch that would eventually be removed. Does that cover up the hole? No.

Sounds good to me, ofcourse the elephant in the room is are the Dudleys going to unite again!!!! DEVON GET THE TABLES, DIXIE IS BEING SENT SPECIAL DELIVERY!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back