• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Devon is on steroids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

realblackhart

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I just seen a video On Demand of TNA, and Devon doesn't look anything to what he used to look like in his WWE and ECW years. He is way bigger, he looks way different, and you could see the veins in his arms and neck. For those of you who watch TNA, anyone believe he is on steroids

Yeah, the dude got real huge! I wonder if TNA has a steroid policy?

Wrestlers in T.N.A. can take whatever they want because there's no drug policy. I dont think Devon is on steroids it's just when he was in WWE and ECW he used to wear a shirt or a vest so it was'nt so obvious how big he was.

Y 2 Jake said:
Wrestlers in T.N.A. can take whatever they want because there's no drug policy. I dont think Devon is on steroids it's just when he was in WWE and ECW he used to wear a shirt or a vest so it was'nt so obvious how big he was.

Well they also showed him in a T-shirt and he don't look like the way he looked in a t-shirt in ECW or WWE. He is obviously taking something, whether its steroids or not I don't know. Shirt or no Shirt he's way bigger than what he was.

They also have more time to go to the gym in TNA...they have tapings once every 3 weeks. And they dont travel. I'm not saying he's not on test...Im just sick of the "you can see his veins" he must be juicin idea. Thats not a telltale. A "RollBar" neck vein is...

scalizi said:
They also have more time to go to the gym in TNA...they have tapings once every 3 weeks. And they dont travel. I'm not saying he's not on test...Im just sick of the "you can see his veins" he must be juicin idea. Thats not a telltale. A "RollBar" neck vein is...

well thats why i put a ? at the end of my statement, its a question; i don't know. I know people who have and that's one of the signs, in one my college classes we discussed it and that's a sign. Im not saying he is or isn't, its a question, what's everybody's opinion, particularly with the TNA fans out there. Bubba looks like old Bubba, Devon doesn't and I wanted to know what you guys thought.

It's been reported that Devon has been spending alot of time at the gym. And, it could also be the fact that both of them have completely ballooned up!

I don't think he's using Steriods, probably just working out more. He is more ripped though.

Yeah i agree i doubt he's taking steroids...He has alot of time working out and stuff in TNA and his schedule isnt so heavy so he can just go to the gym and work out...

He stated after his WWE release that he's gonna show them that they made a big mistake by releasing them so he's probable working out extra hard with allot of aggression to look his best.

He has that bulky look to him (fat + muscle = enhancement of size). Usually, if he were on steroids, he'd be completely ripped. He's not. He looks like he powerlifts a lot

He's not taking steroids. He's from the Phillidelphia wrestling scene, where all body shapes and colours were accepted. I bet Devon is just working out in the gym. He has three weeks between every taping of TNA to bulk-up, and I think he's taking advantage of that to get bigger. Bubba should take a page out of Devon's book. Stop eating the cheeseburgers and pack on a few pounds of muscle at the gym.

thecruiser said:
He's not taking steroids. He's from the Phillidelphia wrestling scene, where all body shapes and colours were accepted. I bet Devon is just working out in the gym. He has three weeks between every taping of TNA to bulk-up, and I think he's taking advantage of that to get bigger. Bubba should take a page out of Devon's book. Stop eating the cheeseburgers and pack on a few pounds of muscle at the gym.

I heard that TNA wanted Bubba to take a page out of Devons book & start getting in better shape, could that be why they've been taking a little vacation from in the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back