Deuces Wild Begins... Again!

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Tonight hopefully.

I dunno where Sam has gone to but I will be finishing off the competition in his absence. KB is going to move it to it's own forum so that we can get the numbers up.

We have the end of Round 2 tonight (hopefully), which means Lesnar/Mysterio vs. Cena/Hogan!

Is that not exciting!?

Look out for it and post!

Yup! Will do.

Just an announcement that the final 3 matches of Round Two are now posted.

I will be eternally grateful to people who take the time to post in the upcoming matches.

Was just about to ask about this. I'll continue to post, for Sam's sake of course.

With only a couple of hours to go before we see the closing of the second round and move into Round 3: Extreme Rules, CM Punk and Edge are finding it tough going against Raven and The Rock. The score is at 11-10 for the People's Champion and Raven.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=135300

Could you change that? Or are you happy with seeing Raven and The Rock go through to the next round?

Voice your opinion using the above link.

Although I might be talking to myself entirely, Round 3 begins in about 30 minutes. This round will be extreme rules and we have some pretty badass matches going on this round.

Look out for it!

I also want to say thank you to the people who have posted in the last two matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back