Destination X: Ultimate X Match

Rusty

Is hanging up the boots
THE RETURN OF THE INNOVATIVE "ULTIMATE X" MATCH
Chris Sabin vs. Jay Lethal vs. Consequences Creed vs. Suicide vs. (c) Alex Shelley

I've never seen an Ultimate X match before, so I'm already interested. I'm a fan of all 5 of these guys except Suicide, because I haven't even seen him wrestle yet. He's been playing superman (literally!) for the past few months and it's about time to see the guy debut in the ring. Either he has wrestled before and I haven't took notice, or it's Kaz under that costume and if that is the case, then lord help us. I haven't even read a Wrestlezone report telling me who Suicide actually is, so it's still a guessing game for me, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I'm not sure how this match actually works, so I hope somebody explains it to me. But I hope Alex Shelley retains his X Division Title here. He only won the belt not that long ago and seems like a decent champion already. This should be a very fast paced, heavy spotted and entertaining matchup. However, there's 7 matches on the card already excluding the ODB segment, so I can't see it lasting over 8 minutes in length.

I'm predicting a title retain by Alex Shelley. Plus it's a damn pay per view, and TNA never gives out title changes on pay per view anyway. What are your thoughts on the 2009 Ultimate X match? Who do you think will win? Please give detail and thought in your responses.

I LOVE Ultimate X Matches because it is one of the MANY thing TNA does 100 times better then WWE . This match really has me excited all of the men are good workers and all have great chemestry in the ring and with Christopher Daniels playing Suicide for the next several weeks or months its a good way for them to get hm back in TNA I would like to see him win the X Belt but my prodiction is that the belt stays with the Guns however going to Chris Sabin !

Definitely looking forward to this match. It might be the only reason I'm even ordering this ppv. I'm hoping Shelly retains since i have enjoyed his reign so far, but I'm not too sure he will. We have suicide in this match who has been constantly interfering week after week, and it looks like TNA may be aiming to build him up. So i wouldn't be very shocked if they slapped the title on him. Now on the other hand maybe Sabin might win the title? It would certainly be a shock since maybe this will lead to them breaking up. Or maybe Shelly supports him threw his reign just like how Sabin did for him? I can't picture Lethal or Creed winning the title, but you never know. Looking very forward to this match.

It would definitely be pretty boring if Suicide won this match, which he probably won't anyway. But if the title had to change hands, I would be most interested in seeing it go to Chris Sabin or Creed. Obviously even if Sabin were to win it, MCMG won't split until they've at least had one tag title reign. I would assume Shelley will retain though, just predictable. And although I might rather see a title change, it would probably be best to just keep the belt on him for a bit longer.

I like this match but it seems tailor-made for either Suicide to win or for Alex Shelley to retain in a weird fashion. If Suicide doesn't win this, then the big mystique is gone. Lethal and Creed won't win this and Sabin is a wild card but it looks like it's either going to be Shelley or Suicide unless Homicide cashes in his briefcase which I don't think is going to happen yet. So I'm picking Shelley to retain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back