• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Destination X: Hardy Boys vs The Wolves

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
10488353_10152313225541026_6063894708015082767_n.jpg

Just confirmed by TNA for Destination X. The Hardy Boys, previously announced to be reuniting, will be facing the current TNA World Tag Team Champions, The Wolves and yes, the titles will indeed be on the line.

The Hardys may just win their first Tag Team titles since 2007 this coming Destination X. In contrast, The Wolves may defeat one of the most recognized tag teams in history. One things for certain, the Tag Team division in TNA may be getting interesting. My vote is on The Hardys. The Wolves will need a break eventually. And what better team to hold on to the belts than Matt & Jeff?

The Wolves will probably win and Jeff will go back to the Willow gimmick unless they do something to break him away from the gimmick before this airs.

I do think it should be a pretty good match though.

I expect The Wolves to win this, to continue to establish them as the dominant team in TNA, and what better way to do this than to give them the victory over one of the greatest and most successful teams in wrestling history, The Hardy Boyz.

Richards and Edwards are a very good team, but have definitely lacked competition since joining TNA, and with Jeff Hardy being out of the World Title picture in recent months, it's a great idea to reunite him with his brother and put the Hardyz into the Tag Team division. Although I think The Wolves will get the win, I wouldn't be shocked to see Matt and Jeff win the TNA tag team titles for the first time in their careers, and eventually drop them back to The Wolves in a couple of months.

Whoever gets the win, I would expect this to be a top quality match. The Wolves are pretty awesome, Jeff Hardy can still produce on the big occasion and it's been great to see a re-energised Matt Hardy in ROH, hopefully he'll continue his revival now he's back in TNA with his brother.

In fact, I'm going to go and rewatch some classic Hardyz matches right now, thinking about them back together has made me remember how much a fucking loved them back in the day!

TNA recently had a poll up asking which team the Hardy Boyz should face in their reunion matches. the options were Team 3D, BroMans and the Wolves. not cuz these were the best three options but because they are the only three options. says a lot about the tag team division in TNA.

still, i'm super excited to see this match as the Hardy Boyz and the Wolves are gonna put on an amazing match. if i'm not mistaken, this will be the first time that the two teams will meet in a match so there's that element added too.

personally, i'd love to see a "best of" series between the two teams for the TNA Tag Team Titles. just like Beer Money / Machine Guns from a few years ago, these two teams could put on absolutely great tag matches in different match types spread across a month or two and have a really fun feud which would, besides giving the division a shot of adrenaline in the arm, be a treat to every fan watching. my vote would be to have the final match as a Ladder Match, of course.

i like the angle with Bully Ray and EC3/Dixie Carter right now, so maybe let that play out all the way thru Bound for Glory. after that storyline ends -- which it should at Bound for Glory after Bully Ray puts Dixie thru a table -- officially reunite Team 3D so they can feud with the Hardy Boyz and the Wolves also. those three teams would have fantastic chemistry and, again, no matter which team comes out on top, the fans would win just for watching it all unfold.

Probably one of the best announcements coming out of TNA right now. These two teams should put on one Hell of a Match. I always liked the Wolves. Some of the matches they had in RoH were amazing and it has made me sad that TNA's Tag Division has degenerated so far that they really haven't had the kind of competition they had in RoH. It's nice to see a team put in that position to really give them something of a fight for it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back