• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Destination X: Awesome Kong vs. ODB vs. Gail Kim

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
womens.jpg

3-way TNA Knockout Championship Match
Awesome Kong(c) vs. ODB vs. Gail Kim

This should be simi entertaining womens match. Though I am never much a fan of 3-way matches as they tend to have their moments and you know someone will be out on the outside resting till they decided to come in and another person rests. But this match should be good but I just hope that TNA tries to end this feud here as, but I doubt that will happen I mean we could see Kong lose but that wont happen. I see ODB and Gail arguing over who will pin Kong as they double her to get her down. They bicker back and forth and then Kong destroys both for the win. I think Kong will move on but to who be is the question as i bet we see ODB vs Gail at Lockdown.

The worst part of T.N.A. Triple Threat matches is the Champion has a constant history of losing their Championship, yet not being defeated for it. Samoa Joe was still undefeated, yet lost his X-Division Championship twice (if not more) in 3-way matches.

Unfortunately, I can see them giving the Championship back to Gail Kim, without having Kong being defeated. Which would lead to Kong v. Kim inside the 6 Sides of Steel. However, as A.J. pointed out.. O.D.B. and Kim have a feud building and it makes no sense to have them face Kong in a Triple Threat, when truthfully, they should be facing each other, with the winner getting Kong at Lockdown.

Everything is backwards right now. Although, I do give T.N.A. credit for at least keeping their Women's Heavyweight Champion in a major storyline. Since both females are more or less arguing over who'll be the first to defeat Kong.

Which, also like A.J. pointed out, could be the ending to this match. Kim and O.D.B. both arguing over who'll get the pin.. allowing Kong to come back and win in the end.

This is something to look forward to. The Kim/Kong matches have been one of the only highlights for me over the past couple of months. I actually can't wait for this match. It could be the first time ever for a women's one. I expect Kong to retain. This will be just a way of ending the feud with ODB and resuming it with Kim. TNA will then ruin it by having it continue for anoither 6 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back