Desmond Wolfe Spoiler

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
That is good news for Desmond. It keeps his face being seen and its nice that TNA have not released him. I hope he eventually able to wrestle again, he had so much potential to be a major star in wrestling. It would be a big shame if he couldnt ever lace up the boots again.

Damn shame, whatever is happening to this guy. I think he is one of the two or three most talented guys on the TNA roster, and could be a huge heel if able to go.

He is one of the most talented wrestlers around today full stop. Him and Punk are guys who can try their hand at most anything and be successful. I'll just be glad he's still around.

It'll be good to see Wolfe again but, on a down note, it quite possibly speaks ill for the British Invasion as a more logical position would have been as their mouthpiece. The fact that he has been placed on Xplosion (which generally only features one original match and operates more as an iMPACT review show) suggests they don't have any push in their immediate future. I suppose that with the rebranding, Xplosion could be designated as more of a proving ground for less established / over performers - here's hoping anyway.

I'd love to hear him on commentary. He'd be a great heel colour guy. Like Lawler when he was good.

"Look at that wanker. Kurt Mangled could never beat me".

Solid gold right there and it's just in writing.

If he's not on Impact, its not the same. At least he has a role now even if few people will watch him.

Who knows. Him as comish, the new "Xplosion Championship" and the increase in actual amount of matches on the show might point to it being a full stop second show Spike TV might pick up.

If he can't be cleared to wrestle in TNA, then use him as a manager. The guy oozes heel charisma like it's his job. Give him a microphone and let him get some younger guy over as his protege or something.

I saw Wolfe wrestle in Australia with a promotion called AWF alongside Danielson, and he was damn good in the ring and being a heel, him being a mouthpiece and Commisioner will do him well.

The video along with a very decent Pope vs. Suicide match:

[YOUTUBE]xhHVqGyq-S0&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Desmond Wolfe is like the C.M. Punk of TNA. He can literally do anything in the company and more than likely be at least above average.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back