Desert Island with one WZ Poster.

KANE-A-KNIGHT

Occasional Pre-Show
If you were put on a desert island and you could taker on poster from these forums who would it be. you had to spend the rest of your life there but you had a constant supply of food and water. Who would it be?

Honestly, I would probably go with one of the of age women here. Seeing as how I would pretty much be the last man on Earth to them, I think my odds of getting some would be phenomenal.

i think i'd take whoever tastes the best, since i'd eventually eat you. hmm....do any dogs post here?

I would sing to Becca under the starry skies at night:

[youtube] <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lkEgGsKzPHA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lkEgGsKzPHA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> [/youtube]

She would love it!

48.7 we both swim, so we both have a chance to swim home. Though I am sure he knows how to build a raft, so we could just do that.

A really fat person. Fat that can be burned, flesh to eat and large bones for a raft.

Or Miko.

You all want to eat someone? You have a constant supply of food!

I'd take RVDGurl. We'd have stuff to talk about at least...

I'd take Murfish.

He could build a robot out of palm fronds or a radio from coconuts to get us out of there.

Any of these
KB or X for the sex.
Murfish because I think he's super pretty and at least we could gaze at each other.
Hammy because she's the only person I have anything in common with and we'd have a blast.

Echelon or Rebecca.

One would become my women's wrestling sensai and the other would educate me on Mickie James. Once I pass my training, i'd find a way home. Simple really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back