describe this weeks raw

T

thechampishere007

2hours of crap,
my carpet was more entertaining,
i saw a new orleans touchdown,
After the match, Cena is attacked and beat down by King Booker, William Regal, and Finlay for nearly 8 minutes. VERY BORRING .

Watching Raw tonight was like.....watching a slow painful death. Was I clear enough for you?

wow raw sucks week after week, they need something major

like different matches they seem to use the same 3 matches 3 promos

which is by far gay as fuck, like tna they have like 4 or 5 matches a night, i hardly ever see them bicthing backstage to the "GM" like raw does, and what was the shocking thing at RAW 1st ten mintues the power goes out WOW, stupid vince needs to stop worrying about putting H over with the fans, let hunter do what he does, give other some time, no wonder the wwe cumshots on trish amd lita licking pussy with maria fingering her, and getting her wet so candice can starp on aone and tiity fuck stephanie with me cumshots like 30 times on there mouth sucking my ****

grayddealer said:

which is by far gay as fuck, like tna they have like 4 or 5 matches a night, i hardly ever see them bicthing backstage to the "GM" like raw does, and what was the shocking thing at RAW 1st ten mintues the power goes out WOW, stupid vince needs to stop worrying about putting H over with the fans, let hunter do what he does, give other some time, no wonder the wwe cumshots on trish amd lita licking pussy with maria fingering her, and getting her wet so candice can starp on aone and tiity fuck stephanie with me cumshots like 30 times on there mouth sucking my ****

wow

"cumshots on trish amd lita licking pussy with maria fingering her, and getting her wet so candice can starp on aone and tiity fuck stephanie with me cumshots like 30 times on there mouth sucking my ****"

DUDE THAT KICKS ASS, NOW THAT WOULD BE RAW

I enjoyed the Punt Block Touchdown on MNF by the New Orleans Saints more than I enjoyed that whole episode of RAW

I Wopnder Who Will Win Next Week Hmmmm Non Ppv Cage Match
Title On The Line

I Think Cenas Going To Win

Deee Deee Dde
Giggady Giggady Giaggady Goooo

two words- stop spamming

guys there are spammers all over the first 2 pages of this forum, you guys have repetitive thread after repetitive thread. you have multiple threads talking about the same cra and all your doing is changing the title. all you guys are going to get banned. there are rules in this place, stop giving your one word responses like shit, LOL, or LMFAO. its ridiculous, you guys have no respect for this place. follow the rules, or go somewhere else

It was a safe show for the WWE. Does that mean it was a good show? Hells naw y'all. I would bet you the show made Vince, USA, NBC, creative and all the sponsors happy and when Vince, USA, NBC, creative and all the sponsors are happy, wrestling... ooops... sports entertainment fans usually will be pissed.

realblackhart said:
two words- stop spamming

guys there are spammers all over the first 2 pages of this forum, you guys have repetitive thread after repetitive thread. you have multiple threads talking about the same cra and all your doing is changing the title. all you guys are going to get banned. there are rules in this place, stop giving your one word responses like shit, LOL, or LMFAO. its ridiculous, you guys have no respect for this place. follow the rules, or go somewhere else
Can you blame them. They just found out that TNA is clearly the better wrestling and this is the only way they can deal with it.

what a crock of shit. all of the raw writers should be fired! I can write a more entertaining show in my sleep. WOW! i think smackdown actually did better than raw this week, which is fucking sad.

What abunch of shit! I love how WWE gets you with the "Don't Miss The First 10 Mins Of Raw" first second it was on live tv the lights were out..... ohhh suck it!!! But I was a tad surprise to see Eric Bischoff there.....then I came to realize he was just cutting promo for his book.

grayddealer said:

what the hell are you talking about?

and yes raw was terrible!

all i can say is thank goodness for MNF

i flipped between the football game and wwe throughout and saw he following:

victoria (i think) coming out during a power outage
DX talking to maria for a second
DX beating the highlanders in a most pathetic manner
cena getting beat down...by booker, regal and fit finlay??? christ, what has wrestling become...

im glad i didnt watch and i wish i didnt see the crap i did see...

Yeah...when Monday Night Football on ESPN first started not too long ago I told myself that each Monday I'd prioritize and watch RAW instead. I thought I was the only one who saw a terrible RAW, but turns out you guys agree. I did not see a single good match and I saw like...three real moves the whole night

Best word I can use to describe it is AVERAGE.

- Jeff Hardy vs Shelton match was alright.
- DX gauntlet had no surprises at all. Kinda pointless
- Cena cutting a promo on Edge/Lita at the start was quite funny but kinda the same old shit he does, calling her a Ho etc, it is still quite funny.
- Main event was a waste of time, Cena vs Lita, purely so they could set up a Smackdown ambush on Cena. Made no sense seeing as no one saved him. Thought he and and DX were supposed to be forming an alliance?
- Flair vs another Spirit Squad member, I take it he will go through everyone of them until he and a partner of his choosing get a tag title shot? Then of course they will lose.
- The Orton/Masters vs Carlito/Super Crazy match...can anyone say filler?
- Kane vs Nitro...next please...
- Candice vs Lita....I said next please!!!
- Eric Bischoff: Ah the moment we all tuned in for, yes ok at first like all of you I was fuming with it. What a waste of time!! I live in the UK so it was 4am by now and I had work the next day and I stayed up for this? But now i've cooled I realised it's definitely the beginning of an angle. Possibly nWo coming back?

It's NOT the worst Raw I watched but it certainly wasn't the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back