Dentist's

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
I went to the dentist earlier today and damnit to hell, those bitchees just seem to enjoy torturing you. If they aren't drilling through your teeth uncaringly they're babbleling to me expecting me to answer with a full mouth. I hate 'em. Then they start talking each other and just leave you there with that spit sucking thing and dental floss. Damn them to hell.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XBqY6cJD3CE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XBqY6cJD3CE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I go yearly, they tell me I should go more, I ask why when they don't ever do anything. Easily flummoxed those dentists.

I go once every never. I clean my teeth constantly and they don't hurt so why should I do something I hate?

The eye people send me letters too. Haven't been since 2007. I should go while I'm still a student, it's free. But I can see perfectly, so there's really no need to be inconvenienced.

I used to wear glasses, I stopped because they weren't cool enough and I just evolved into somebody who thinks his vision is ok without.

I suppose I'll give it another go when I go uni in the summer.

I get a grant, years of national insurance & TAX have finally payed dividends. I think it covers everything, but I'm going regardless of cost. I think I decided to go when I was drunk and now I can't back down.

I watch 15 minutes of a film per day, 10 minutes at the start, 5 at the end.

I just went to the dentist today and got a cavity that I have to get filled in 2 weeks. It better not take too long cuz I'll be pissed if I have to miss Raw for it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back